Thread: How is ISG customer support?

How is ISG customer support?

Any experience you want to share?

I bought a brand new firearm that turns out to be defective, and my emails are left unanswered. I need to know where to send it for repair

Maybe they don't read emails. I will try phone today.

ISG answered my last email, providing contact info for warranty center in Canada. Thank you

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Riveting

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    Any experience you want to share?

I bought a brand new firearm that turns out to be defective, and my emails are left unanswered. I need to know where to send it for repair

Maybe they don't read emails. I will try phone today.
    I would recommend either calling or visiting them in-person. I have bought a large number of guns at Italian Sporting Goods and they have always been truly excellent, easily returning items that broke or exchanging rare guns that did not work out for me. I have always dealt with them in-person and that is the cornerstone of how they operate; via a personal relationship with their customer base. While email is also a means to get help if you do not live in the lower mainland, delays could occur while they prioritize in-person customers. I have huge respect for their business model because these the types of stores which help with fundraising or other social events related to hunting, firearms, and conservation. Spend some time there, get to know them. Great to see family run stores continue to give that personal connection by people who relaly know their craft rather than just focused in saving a few dollars in massive box stores or shopping on-line

Quick update on my post above: ISG provided great customer support, and even did a follow-up on resolution status.

I recommend them with no reserve, and wish all retailers would offer the same level of service.

I am looking forward to my next purchase with ISG.

Thank you
    Last edited by BlackSheepSquad; 03-20-2020 at 11:38 AM.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...8#post16803908

This thread is my on going issue with ISG and glock Canada..

I would vote with my wallet and support a retailer that gives good after sale service, ISG is not that in my current experience.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

About Glock Canada:

their support is non-existent. No phone number listed, no answer to support emails. Glock US sent me James Cassells contact info (Canadian Sales Manager), no response either. I ended-up selling my brand new defective pistol at loss, stating the issue. I expected better level of service from Glock.

Remind me Springfield Armory, lifetime warranty in US, but no center in Canada. My XD worked fine until it needed a new extractor. Springfield didn't sell parts, and it was not possible to ship it to US for warranty service. That was 10 years ago, but I never bought another of their product.

Quote Originally Posted by 700 View Post
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...8#post16803908

This thread is my on going issue with ISG and glock Canada..

I would vote with my wallet and support a retailer that gives good after sale service, ISG is not that in my current experience.
    Last edited by BlackSheepSquad; 03-20-2020 at 12:22 PM.