Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: My Ammo went up $40 in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by tomo333 View Post
    US exchange shouldn't change the price on current inventory items.
    This^^

I do understand that our dollar sucks now and demand is going to be high with low supply. But as Tomo said, it shouldn’t affect current inventory bought at low prices. That being said, they are their own business and are free to do whatever they want with the prices I guess.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    In country ammo seems to go up overnight when the dollar goes down, but the opposite does not seem to happen
    Just wait a couple weeks until people stop buying due to the inevitable recession and then the profiteering will turn into desperation to sell anything at any price..

a lot of people have purchased quite a lot of guns and ammo.

The #### will eventually hit the fan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought a case of 22lr from a different site sponsor recently and recommended it to a friend. Looked it up to send a link and it's gone up, what was $300 is now $400.
    Guess I finally lucked into some good timing. Makes the case of CCI Standard I bought 6 or 7 years ago for something like $350 seem like a bargain. Wonder what that's going for now?
    Kristian

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Canadians should look at this as an opportunity. The USD may collapse with QE infinity. Canadian dollar strength will make ammo cents on the dollar.

Expect what the market is NOT expecting. I would bet most people in this forum believe the CAD will collapse because of weak oil. Well, how about, WHAT IF, the US govt collapses the USD(?!) irrespective of oil and Canada is still standing.

We are Canadian!
    Ok. Ok. Wrong audience.

Geez prices only increase $40! Western Canada oil fell below $10 and could go negative. https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...shes-To-5.html

Since CAD is tied to oil, $40 is a ****ing STEAL! CAD can plummet to 1.7 CAD to USD, as this is a historic slow down in GDP and highest unemployment claims. https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...ints-1.3391562

Why are we waiting! Buy!

GunNutz
    Just don't buy it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456