Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Ammo went up $40 in one day?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Its been backordered. The 3rd time Tenda did that to me I moved on permanently.
    If I don’t get any info soon. I might back out, some good shotgun deals on I could use the money for

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That is the nice thing about Cabela's is they will back order and hold the price and not charge you again or at all for shipping..
    For you Tenda fan boyz Flame on

Quote Originally Posted by Goesnsnow View Post
    Kind of bummed that my ammo order went up $40 in less than a day.
    Had an order for a case of Blazer 22LR in my cart and slept on it. The next day it's $40 more.
    Kind of bummed it went from $299 to $339.
    GoesNSnow
    If you think that's bad, take a look at your Tax Free Savings Account. It's dropped by at least 25%. Some savings account.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Cad is strengthening again in the last 2 days. Perhaps this is a trend for the better everyone. Takes fx out of the equation. Just have to hope supply comes back, which it historically has.
    Cad is strengthening as we speak. Looks like someone is doing something right for the CAD. Suppliers should all adjust back accordingly.

CGN frequent flyer
    Cad is strengthening as we speak. Looks like someone is doing something right for the CAD. Suppliers should all adjust back accordingly.
    Almost back to where it was when prices went up, and stocks back up, I expect a 20% decrease in all prices. Oh wait maybe it was jsut price gouging

Canadians should look at this as an opportunity. The USD may collapse with QE infinity. Canadian dollar strength will make ammo cents on the dollar.

Expect what the market is NOT expecting. I would bet most people in this forum believe the CAD will collapse because of weak oil. Well, how about, WHAT IF, the US govt collapses the USD(?!) irrespective of oil and Canada is still standing.

We are Canadian!

Get in a habit of buying your ammo in bulk when they go on sale, than just sit back and watch people whine about high ammo price rest of the time.

I slept on some cheap 9mm at Cabelas and paid the price. At least I'm stocked up, but the added price did sting.

someone asked me about a deal on a mosin that I'd told him about 1.5-2yrs before. prices are never forever.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MattE93 View Post
    Almost back to where it was when prices went up, and stocks back up, I expect a 20% decrease in all prices. Oh wait maybe it was jsut price gouging
    The distributors who bring ammo into the country always get an immediate inflation when the dollar tanks, but the people selling it out of the states don't decrease it just because the dollar creeps back the other way. It isn't always gouging contrary to popular CGN belief.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast