Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bersa Thunder 380 ACP 299.73USD In Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Look up that model.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Declared View Post
    Look up that model.
    I know the bersa 9 is recoil but the blowback design of the bersa 380 is what keeps it cheap. If you want a cheap blowback 9mm your only option is to get a hipoint with a compliant barrel. If I am going to get a recoil gun ill get a glock in the meantime for. a good reliable cheap blowback this is the one and 380 is what it shoots not 9mm.

Do I really have to explain I don't want a blowback 9mm? A small threaded 9mm compact, well yes.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Do I really have to explain I don't want a blowback 9mm? A small threaded 9mm compact, well yes.
    Sounds good. Maybe you should comment on a post regarding a small 9mm threaded barrel recoil gun instead of one regarding a small cheap 380 blowback.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I like the Bersa, but lately Ive been eye'in up this Taurus G3c Compact 9mm, lots of good reviews & half price of a similar' Glock. {$250/$275 US} Would that translate to an Economy/Budget Compact for us? I would buy one if {someone-IRG!} would bring in a batch, the compliant barrel can't look any worse then the rest of the Compacts' we get. Looks real good in Tan too.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    I like the Bersa, but lately Ive een eye'in up this Taurus G3c Compact 9mm, lots of good reviews & half price of a similar' Glock. {$250/$275 US} Would that translate to an Economy/Budget Compact for us? I would buy one if {someone-IRG!} would bring in a batch, the compliant barrel can't look any worse then the rest of the Compacts' we get. Looks real good in Tan too.

That will look like pinnochio by the time it gets Canuck compliant

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    Sounds good. Maybe you should comment on a post regarding a small 9mm threaded barrel recoil gun instead of one regarding a small cheap 380 blowback.
    Maybe it was written to the dealer?

CGN Regular
    Yes please TPR9.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    I like the Bersa, but lately Ive been eye'in up this Taurus G3c Compact 9mm, lots of good reviews & half price of a similar' Glock. {$250/$275 US} Would that translate to an Economy/Budget Compact for us? I would buy one if {someone-IRG!} would bring in a batch, the compliant barrel can't look any worse then the rest of the Compacts' we get. Looks real good in Tan too.

I didn't know there existed people who wanted to buy a Taurus new, I just assumed people who bought them walked into a gunstore knowing nothing about guns and the Taurus was the only thing that they could afford.

I'd also be interested in a tpr9c threaded..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast