Thread: 502 Error

CGN Regular

502 Error

Hi there - continue to receive a 502 error when trying to log in and add things to my cart....is it me or you?

I noticed you added the captcha thing recently, when you log in........Ive never had a problem spending $$ with you prior.

I just logged in, added an item to the cart, and went through the checkout without any issues.

Try clearing your browser cookies and rebooting whatever device you’re using.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    I just logged in, added an item to the cart, and went through the checkout without any issues.

Try clearing your browser cookies and rebooting whatever device you’re using.
    Thanks! I was hoping that this would fix it......nope. Both laptop and phone.

I have realized that it happens a little more intermittently than I thought.....but still often enough that I can get what I need completed (can put a few things in my cart but then the 502 creeps up and wipes it clean). Again, both on my phone and laptop.

I appreciate the help.

Hmm. If you're using your phone and laptop on the same wifi network, then the only other thing on your end would be to reboot all of your network equipment. Otherwise, it could be a random downstream DNS or server issue.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    Hi there - continue to receive a 502 error when trying to log in and add things to my cart....is it me or you?

I noticed you added the captcha thing recently, when you log in........Ive never had a problem spending $$ with you prior.
    Sorry to read you're getting this error. it's probably us, we did a software update last week and this 502 error has been appearing occasionally. We are working to resolve it. In the meantime you might try from another device. On Monday you'll be able to phone in your order if you haven't gotten thru by then.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Sorry to read you're getting this error. it's probably us, we did a software update last week and this 502 error has been appearing occasionally. We are working to resolve it. In the meantime you might try from another device. On Monday you'll be able to phone in your order if you haven't gotten thru by then.
    My work laptop rescued me and I grabbed a couple of things that I needed (39911) - more orders to come.

Thank you for the response!

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    I'm getting a 502 error now too. I was on the site earlier today no issues.
    You need guns to do righteous work, Ajay… for every gun is a bible, for every bullet… a sermon. And he said to them ‘God forth into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole of creation.’

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyAccountant View Post
    I'm getting a 502 error now too. I was on the site earlier today no issues.
    Same I just tried to get on the site and I’m getting the 502 error as well
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Thanks all,
    We are working on it
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms