Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Collection of Information

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Potashminer View Post
    And then what do YOU do when buyer has a PAL without a picture? Many hundreds issued as such - religious exemption, etc. So far as I am concerned, PAL is pretty primitive - does not even have your signature, no security features - go to Cuba - Canadian passport is all you need in and all that you need back into Canada - no D. L.. no nothing else - then look at your PAL and look at your passport - how are they different?? Despite some CGN user suggestion, PAL is about a "joke" - is NOT secure, is NOT unique, is EASILY faked. What the Feds want us to use - as if it was important - I did not make those rules.
    You must be a cop wannabe PAL is not a passport. Its a LICENCE. Its not your or my fault it looks like ####. Mine is kinda purplish. Just got my 6th renewed PAL. I have NEVER seen one without the photo, then show secondary ID. Otherwise, tough luck. But you, Potashminer can bring passport, DL, birth certificate and make sure your local Canadian Tire has copies, hahaha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just buy from people on here .

I just need your vaccine passport, qr code, world economic forum digital i.d., complete medical history form signed and if you can open your Mark of the Beast app and scan your right hand chip, we can go ahead and get those guns confiscated asap.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Quote Originally Posted by BenchrestJohn View Post
    Why the heck would store need your address if they have your PAL?????
    As I understand it, it is a requirement in Ontario, and maybe other jurisdictions too, for the store to record your address and PAL# when you buy ammo or firearms. The regional CFOs makes these rules I guess, because I know that not all provinces require this (address). - I expect this is why some are asking for DL at point of sale - they need to get the address off it. I agree though - the CFO and other police agencies do already have your address, so I'm not sure what the purpose is for the store to record it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678