Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSA PX-9 10.5in Billet 9MM Carbine in Canada 599.00USD uses Glock mags

Wish it included MBUIS... Would've pulled the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    Wish it included MBUIS... Would've pulled the trigger
    Your loss. These are great guns.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN Regular
    I got one, runs like a top, never did get my free shirt tho.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Your loss. These are great guns.
    Not sure where I mentioned they were not.

Just saying at the end of the line, it'll be the same price as an Evo 3.
    Now, they are not the same design, but I'd feel like I have more for my buck with the Evo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not sure where I mentioned they were not.

Just saying at the end of the line, it'll be the same price as an Evo 3.
    Now, they are not the same design, but I'd feel like I have more for my buck with the Evo.
    Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion. As an AR it has almost unlimited modification capability in terms of stocks, forends, trigger groups, sights, etc. Unlike this AR the Evo is limited to 5 rounds (in proprietary mags) which for a PCC is a major downer. I put a Timney 3 pound trigger in my PSA along with a TRS-25 red dot and Ergo F93 stock and this thing is great. Runs like a to[p and is accurate to boot. Plus the PSA has a lifetime warranty.
    I'm not saying the Evo is a bad gun (except for the trigger which is in the top 3 worst triggers I've ever tried) but I just don't see how you're getting more for your buck with it over the PSA.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion. As an AR it has almost unlimited modification capability in terms of stocks, forends, trigger groups, sights, etc. Unlike this AR the Evo is limited to 5 rounds (in proprietary mags) which for a PCC is a major downer. I put a Timney 3 pound trigger in my PSA along with a TRS-25 red dot and Ergo F93 stock and this thing is great. Runs like a to[p and is accurate to boot. Plus the PSA has a lifetime warranty.
    I'm not saying the Evo is a bad gun (except for the trigger which is in the top 3 worst triggers I've ever tried) but I just don't see how you're getting more for your buck with it over the PSA.
    So are you saying that after injecting more money in your AR it's worth more than a stock Evo ?

I think he's saying you get more out of the PSA due to the ability to change a lot of parts on it quite easily.

To clarify, does the PSA register as an AR? If the feds come knocking for AR's one day would they take this as well is essentially my concern?

Quote Originally Posted by forthc View Post
    I think he's saying you get more out of the PSA due to the ability to change a lot of parts on it quite easily.

To clarify, does the PSA register as an AR? If the feds come knocking for AR's one day would they take this as well is essentially my concern?
    I do get that point. However I don't change the handguard on my ARs everyday nor rebarrel them.

My point was: Price point wise I would pick the Evo over the PSA for the same price. It is compact, lightweight with a folding stock and supplied with factory iron sights.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I do get that point. However I don't change the handguard on my ARs everyday nor rebarrel them.

My point was: Price point wise I would pick the Evo over the PSA for the same price. It is compact, lightweight with a folding stock and supplied with factory iron sights.
    Isn't the evo priced something like 1100-1200?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post

The problem is they are not the same price. The PSA is going to run you about C$840 plus shipping & taxes. The Evo's are about $1200 plus shipping & taxes so you're talking roughly a $400 price difference.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast