The State of Arizona has deemed IRUNGUNS as an essential Service

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
As per Arizona Governor Doug Ducey having recently issued an Executive Order No. 2020‐12 in an
effort to reduce the spread of COVID‐19.

The order deems certain businesses "Essential Businesses and Operations," which allows them to
continue operations. We are pleased to report firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers have
been deemed "essential" and will be able to remain open and operating.

Specifically, firearms and ammunition are included in section xv "supplies for essential businesses
and operations" ‐ firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers for purposes of safety and
security.

The Executive Order also requires cities and counties to coordinate with the state prior to
"issuance," thus prohibiting local entities from ordering retailers to close.

The NSSF® (National Shooting Sports Foundation) worked with the Governor's office to ensure the
firearm and ammunition industry could continue operations.

We thank Governor Ducey for designating firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers as an essential service, allowing local law
enforcement and individuals to continue to obtain the necessary firearms, ammunition, accessories
and safety‐related items.

During times of emergency, self‐protection and protection of loved ones is vital.

Deleted.

Edit: You guys are right, I came off a little strong and apologize. The responsible thing to do would be to remain closed or at the least remain online-only on a skeleton crew like multiple other retailers, seeing as cases in the US are skyrocketing faster than anywhere else right now (officially) and multiple levels of government are even looking are REDUCING isolation requirements like we see here with basically every business under the moon designated as essential.

Last edited:
Give your head a shake man! Way over the line. Cheers from N.B. Canada. Just got a update from my local range [ Sunbury Shooting Assn. ] the range is open with new rules to follow.The Bersa 380 I ordered last month is on the way in the mail to be delivered next week. Canadian gun transfers are a bit slower but functioning. Very happy with PSA I recieved a few months back. Installed a Elcan C79A2 scope. Congrats to the Great State of Arizona and the pro gun folks who protect freedom. And to IRG ! Please pay attention to the medical folks and support them as they are on the front lines.

Good news and I have been watching for the Ruger PCC shorty or the Taurus 22lr but am not sure how long the transfers will take here in Alberta despite you guys being essentials.

Back
Top Bottom