Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walk In Business Closed as of March 30, 2020.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    We are unable to launch our new web site yet as it is only 60 % complete and our web designers are slow in assisting us.
    Really nicely done. Refused to invest into internet sales technology for ever and then it's the web designers fault, lol.
    How come you don't have this comment posted on your existing "homepage"?

Quote Originally Posted by riversrest View Post
    Really nicely done. Refused to invest into internet sales technology for ever and then it's the web designers fault, lol.
    You have no idea about what you are talking about with reference to the way we do business. There have been significant medical issues in our family that have delayed the launch of our new web site coupled with technical design issues that are taking longer to resolve than we were promised. I have been very open about the current web site problems but the difference is we are still in business and have significant inventory. We run a successful walk in store and are attempting to modernize our web site to match. Thanks for your concern and helpful comments. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You are welcome.

You really need a life my friend , have you ever set foot in P@D and observed how they run their Business ? . Their not perfect , but do their Best and offer Firearm enthusiasts great selection and prices.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Also, Phil, remember to keep you chin up, beam that amazing smile and give a kiss to Diane (even if it is a blown kiss from 6ft away...).

For the naysayers about P&D, when this is all over...

I hope that made you smile Phil & the P&D staff.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Stay safe. Ignore the idiots.
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.

CGN Regular
    I love all this spare time. It's allowed me to be on the forums more than I was able to be previously. You whine a lot. Actually starting to look at posts and wonder how long it'll take you to ##### about something. It's entertaining.

How dare a brick and mortar not be ready to sell firearms online through ecommerce.
    I like to poke holes in paper like it personally wronged me.

Quote Originally Posted by vb_spike View Post
    You whine a lot. Actually starting to look at posts and wonder how long it'll take you to ##### about something. It's entertaining.
    Jesus, you're not kidding: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...rchid=50900246

Nothing if not consistent.
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Any idea when you are opening back up for walk-in traffic, Phil? I know the province and city have plans for their staged opening but my barber, favorite restaurant and other businesses who could be open are not, either from their own choice or government decision I don't know.

Not pressuring you, just looking forward to supporting you guys for accessories and stuff not listed on your website.

Thanks and stay safe.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

From the website:

We have been getting a lot of phone calls asking when we are reopening. We wanted to let all of you know that we are working out all the details right now, and we are tentatively opening the doors May 25, 2020. We need to make sure that all you wonderful people and our awesome staff are safe. Please stay tuned we will be letting you know the details soon!
    I need a short, handy scope. Guess I know where I'm gonna be a week from today.
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast