Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walk In Business Closed as of March 30, 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    From the website:

I need a short, handy scope. Guess I know where I'm gonna be a week from today.
    Thanks for the support Dan and also to our other customers who have continued to support us through the last couple of months. Yes we are looking for May 25, 2020 for full reopening and in the mean time still doing brisk business on mail order and curb side pick up. We have also used this time to clean our building including display area, offices and warehouse. We have cleaned all our carpets and replaced runners in front of the display cabinets throughout the store. Remember the only way to fight this oppressive Liberal government is to stay with the sport we all love and bring more good people with you. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar
    Very much looking forward to a new website Phil! I've purchased 2 firearms from you in the past and was always satisfied with the price and guns, just not the ordering experience as I live at the other end of the province. If you have a good website with all your inventory on it in a live fashion I see myself purchasing much more from you! Ammo, reloading and optics included. Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by GIGGIDY View Post
    Very much looking forward to a new website Phil! I've purchased 2 firearms from you in the past and was always satisfied with the price and guns, just not the ordering experience as I live at the other end of the province. If you have a good website with all your inventory on it in a live fashion I see myself purchasing much more from you! Ammo, reloading and optics included. Can't wait!!
    As a short term fix until our new website is live, we have included (besides firearms) lists and prices for optics, ammunition and bullets and brass on our old web site. These list include current availability and prices but there is no shopping cart as for the time being you will have to email or phone in your order. We still have substantial inventory of products many with last years pricing as we were able to acquire prior to the yearly price increases as well as the special Covid 19 price increases that are coming from a few manufacturers and distributors who are trying to take advantage of the recent panic buying in the USA (and a little in Canada as well). Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123