Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walk In Business Closed as of March 30, 2020.

Walk In Business Closed as of March 30, 2020.

We have been forced to shut our door by the city of Edmonton who have determined we are not an essential service or business. We will still be available for internet, email or phone orders with shipping still available to your door. We are determining if limited pick up only will be feasible and will determine that next week. Also for those waiting for restricted transfers those are now being approved and we are attempting to either arrange delivery or store pick up if that can be accommodated.

We are unable to launch our new web site yet as it is only 60 % complete and our web designers are slow in assisting us. We still have significant quantities of handguns, rifles, shotguns, ammunition, reloading supplies, optics and accessories. We are still receiving new shipments of many products for the present time until all the manufactures and distributors are shut down. Hang in there as we are not going anywhere and will use the down time to re inventory and organize the store and warehouse. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Hard to hear that Phil. Good luck, and I'll try to be one of the first customers when this is all done to help support you.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Hard to hear that Phil. Good luck, and I'll try to be one of the first customers when this is all done to help support you.
    Thanks. Keep safe. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

CGN Regular
    Fail! It took you this long to clue in?

CGN Regular
    I your so friggin scared stay home yourself, lots of people still have to go to work to pay for your welfare checks.

CGN Regular
    Too bad you didn’t open up today for sales..

Are you opening Monday morning and closing the evening of the 30th or closed as of now?
    I’d like to pickup some ammunition that I believe you still have on the shelf.
    I will call tomorrow am.
    Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Although I recently moved, you're still my "local gun store". Let us know when you're open again and I'll make sure to drop in for a shop as soon as I'm able.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Fail! It took you this long to clue in?
    Thanks for the comment, it means a lot. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

It seems harsh, mate, but necessary. I'm glad this will reduce yours and Diane's exposure to an increasingly infectious populace.

This COVID thing is a motherfvucker. People our age don't do well with it. I feel better knowing you're at reduced risk.

Be safe, make lotsa online sales - hope the webchimps pull their fingers out and get your website cranked out. I'm looking for a .357 lever gun, and there's nobody I'd rather buy it from.

Dan
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

Dan, thanks for the kind words and we are very aware of the potential risks to our customers and staff. We have previously limited our customers to five in the store at one time and practiced all the suggested precautions. We have kept not only the four owners working but also twelve team members as well and we had been trying to support and supply our walk in customers along with the mail orders ones as efficiently as possible.

With the doors now locked we are taking orders via the internet and phone. Besides shipping product we have also set up a curb side delivery for pre paid orders. We have significant inventory in guns, ammo and accessories and are receiving new product daily. Since our new web site is not operational we still have a current list of firearms and hopefully will have a list of other products in the short term. Thanks to all who have supported us in the past and to all those new customers we have me over the last three weeks. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast