Thread: How to check EE application?

How to check EE application?

Real newbie question but is there any way to check the status of my EE application? I looked around and tried to find answers but I couldn't. Is this a possibility? If not, I'll wait of course. Thanks CGN mangs.

Try to go to the EE if it lets you in you're approved, if not wait a bit

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by BeansGuy View Post
    Real newbie question but is there any way to check the status of my EE application? I looked around and tried to find answers but I couldn't. Is this a possibility? If not, I'll wait of course. Thanks CGN mangs.

How to increase your probability of gaining access to the Equipment Exchange forums

We have been tightening up our anti-fraud policy in the Equipment Exchange forums in the past 6 months. Users that have minimum postings tend to have lower probability to gain access to to the EE forums.

If you want to increase your chance to gain access, it is best to contribute to the forums. For example, ff you post an introduction and disappear, in general you will be scored lower in the access assessment.

Finally, access to the Equipment Exchange forums is not guaranteed. A request can be denied for many reasons. Our objective is to provide a safe place for community members to exchange items. We are NOT a commercial classified space so we are happy to limit access to only those we think could be contributing to the positive experience in the Equipment Exchange forums.

Use the link and follow the steps listed there. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...exchange_rules

Cheers,
    SW
    Politicians, they promise you the world and deliver you into poverty.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Roughly how long does it take to join the EE? Am I doing it right? We have to enter our internet company right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    It looks like you're making post so that's a good thing.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Hello every one
    I am new too and I am beginning in the Restricted sport pass all my test for restricted and waiting for my card
    I will appreciate to see The EE too because I am looking to and and Tula Russia SKS in my safe ��

I’m in the same boat and wanted to know. However it’s going to be tough to just jump into threads as a noob as I’m in more or less In a “learning/observing” mode rather than in a position to make comments on things I don’t know about.