Thread: Boyds Stocks

CGN Regular

Boyds Stocks

Any chance you guys might be bringing in Boyds stocks to Canada in the future?

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prarie_boy View Post
    Any chance you guys might be bringing in Boyds stocks to Canada in the future?
    No plans to as they will ship directly to you last time I checked.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

https ://www.boydsgunstocks.com/content/international-customers

International Customers
    Due to language barriers, please create your own account to assure accurate address and payment info is provided.

Please note current limits and restrictions on international orders:

AR-15 parts CANNOT be exported!
    Orders with a FOREIGN BILL TO ADDRESS & DOMESTIC SHIP TO ADDRESS will NOT be processed!
    Stock orders with a product value over $100.00 CANNOT be exported. excluding Canada.
    Stock orders with a product value over $500.00 CANNOT be exported to Canada.
    Brownells Acraglas Gel Glass Bedding Kit, Spruh Konig, Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil Finish Kit, & Wheeler Inletting Black CANNOT be exported due to the flammable nature of these products.
    We CAN ONLY Ship to the Following Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Canada (Product value limit increased to $500.00 without export licensing in Canada only).
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Stock orders with a product value over $100.00 CANNOT be exported. excluding Canada.
    Stock orders with a product value over $500.00 CANNOT be exported to Canada.
    So anything over $500USD is no go to canada, but anything less is fine. I take it you want something above $500?
    Victori Spolia