Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: March 30th 2020 updates and Covid info

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
    Hello,

I read in another part of these forums that you will be shipping out july orders soon. I ordered a full rifle from you guys and was wondering if complete rifles are shipping out at the same time as receivers. I guess what I am asking is how long does it take to assemble an MS-18?

Thanks!
    About an hour. Supply chain is a different issue however.

Super GunNutz
    Hey , any new updates? With th new machine and all .
    I ordered on last day of cut-off.

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Hey , any new updates? With th new machine and all .
    I ordered on last day of cut-off.
    ....On day 3 of the new machine actually making parts, you want me to adjust all of our timeline estimations that we've established over two years of production ? I predict... yours will be ready.... hmmm.... On a Wednesday.

Putting the new machine in basically had the back of the shop operating at around half capacity for a week while it was installed and wired, etc. We aren't in a big building so other machines had to be moved to fit the newer big machine. Then calibration, installing fixtures.

What I CAN offer for an update is that to date we have shipped out or notified all third run orders (excluding specific circumstances) from the months listed in green. [August is still being notified today, Dustin's typing away like a madman]
    April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, January,

Disclaimer: While this is half of the timeline of the third run I don't believe this is actually half of the volume of orders as there were more placed towards the later months.

Super GunNutz
    Awesome, now put that machine on the fastest setting and get er done!
    Lol

Can confirm, they are shipping July 2019 for sure.

Yeehaw
    CCFR CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    What I CAN offer for an update is that to date we have shipped out or notified all third run orders (excluding specific circumstances) from the months listed in green. [August is still being notified today, Dustin's typing away like a madman]
    August, September, October, November, December, January,
    This makes Mike in Canmore very happy. Great work guys!

GunNutz
    Really exciting news. Cannot wait.

....On day 3 of the new machine actually making parts, you want me to adjust all of our timeline estimations that we've established over two years of production ? I predict... yours will be ready.... hmmm.... On a Wednesday.

Putting the new machine in basically had the back of the shop operating at around half capacity for a week while it was installed and wired, etc. We aren't in a big building so other machines had to be moved to fit the newer big machine. Then calibration, installing fixtures.

April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, January,

Disclaimer: While this is half of the timeline of the third run I don't believe this is actually half of the volume of orders as there were more placed towards the later months.

Update:

Very Impressive!
    CCFR Member

Update:
    Hey Shaun, I placed an order on Sept 20th and havent recieved a notice yet, are they still being sent out?