Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: March 30th 2020 updates and Covid info

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Whats is the word on orders if they get banned? Still shipping out since they technically are already purchased?

ATRS feel free to delete and respond in pm if you feel that be the best thing to do.
    CCFR member

Expect some news from ATRS Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Whats is the word on orders if they get banned? Still shipping out since they technically are already purchased?

ATRS feel free to delete and respond in pm if you feel that be the best thing to do.
    I spoke with RDSC about this, and they said they will ship it out to me even if it becomes prohibited. Once you pay for it, you're entitled to it. Only works for NR's though, restricted firearms require a transfer which can't be initiated once it's prohibited.

Last edited by billybobadoo; 11-10-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I spoke with RDSC about this, and they said they will ship it out to me even if it becomes prohibited. Once you pay for it, you're entitled to it. Only works for NR's though, restricted firearms require a transfer which can't be initiated once it's prohibited.
    I would like a clarification of this for my friend, if payd in full or 50% deposit ?
    CCFR member

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    I would like a clarification of this for my friend, if payd in full or 50% deposit ?
    And that's something we're going to try to address when we post an update Tuesday or Wednesday.

CGN Regular
    Hopefully you get a reasonable answer from whoever made these changes, however I seriously doubt they’ll tell you anything of value, other than we were told too or along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    And that's something we're going to try to address when we post an update Tuesday or Wednesday.

My pal was saying this, for him if the remainder of the payment was needed to then receive lets say a proof of ownership in the mail or something he would be fin with that. That would only leave the question of shipping afterwards.
    CCFR member

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Hopefully we find out soon what is going to happen for all of us waiting.

Just wondering were we are in terms of orders. Asking for a friend that may have an October order.