Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: March 30th 2020 updates and Covid info

My SS receiver was shipped this week and I’m in December 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by K9CEL View Post
    My SS receiver was shipped this week and I’m in December 2019!
    So that confirms it they are skipping months and those with FA have to wait longer. As October is not done for those.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sbe View Post
    So that confirms it they are skipping months and those with FA have to wait longer. As October is not done for those.
    Slick side uppers were sold first, we only made F/A uppers after a number of requests. We sold more SS uppers than we made and had orders for dating back before F/A uppers were even offered, so felt that catching up on SS uppers was the right thing to do. The other part of the equation was that we were able to source the material for SS faster than the material for F/A uppers.
    We are finished with the SS uppers, have been for a little while now so are balls to the wall making F/A uppers in order to get orders for them going out ASAP.
    It is hard to fill orders when 1 of the parts has not been made yet. We only have so many guys and machines and are doing the best we canto make as many folks happy as possible.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Slick side uppers were sold first, we only made F/A uppers after a number of requests. We sold more SS uppers than we made and had orders for dating back before F/A uppers were even offered, so felt that catching up on SS uppers was the right thing to do. The other part of the equation was that we were able to source the material for SS faster than the material for F/A uppers.
    We are finished with the SS uppers, have been for a little while now so are balls to the wall making F/A uppers in order to get orders for them going out ASAP.
    It is hard to fill orders when 1 of the parts has not been made yet. We only have so many guys and machines and are doing the best we canto make as many folks happy as possible.
    Sorry if my comment sounded like complaining it was not it was just a statement of facts that things are not going out in order of sold month which from a previous post was alluded to when you said FA uppers were out of stock and you had SS(June 22 post) - so it was just confirmation to me of that fact, which makes sense you make what you have in hand.

Last edited by Kremator; 07-18-2023 at 02:41 PM.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kremator View Post
    Well that saves me an email.

Got a ball park estimate as to when some of the first orders of the F/A receivers from 2019 will be rolling out or should we just patiently await Q4?
    We expect to start shipping out the remainder of run 3 F/A sets (Late September, October, November, December and January) in order of order date within the next 4 weeks. Our anodizer is closed for 2 weeks starting next week for annual vacation so as soon as they are back to work I will be taking a bunch of F/A uppers up for anodizing.

We do have some SS uppers in stock that are ready to go should anyone decide they want to change in order to get their set sooner.
    Email us if you wish to change your order.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Super GunNutz
    So tempting Rick, but I r already tried the SS.
    Gotta hold out for the FA.

Unless someone wanted to trade..haha

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Excited. I orders Dec 2019. Stoked to know it's coming soon.

Got my SS today! Ordered in December 2019. Fit and finish is awesome! Can’t wait to complete the built!! Woooooohoooo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We expect to start shipping out the remainder of run 3 F/A sets (Late September, October, November, December and January) in order of order date within the next 4 weeks. Our anodizer is closed for 2 weeks starting next week for annual vacation so as soon as they are back to work I will be taking a bunch of F/A uppers up for anodizing.

We do have some SS uppers in stock that are ready to go should anyone decide they want to change in order to get their set sooner.
    Email us if you wish to change your order.
    Keep up the good work, I'm happy you guys are sticking it out and didn't just call it quits.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold