Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10x-DMR Short Handguard Black 7.62x39 18.6in Non-Restricted

CGN Regular
    Shorter handguard eh, was hoping theyd have a longer one to make the barrel appear less long
    Last edited by apexanimal; 04-17-2020 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Is the black one cerakoted or blued?
    Finish is anodized.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Shorter handguard eh, was hoping theyd have a longer one to make the barrel appear less long
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...62x39mm-Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Nice to see places selling this model for $2049.95.... $250 over MAP. Some of our businesspeople are happy to engage in price gouging after the OIC, I guess.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

CGN Regular
    That’s really disappointing to hear

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Nice to see places selling this model for $2049.95.... $250 over MAP. Some of our businesspeople are happy to engage in price gouging after the OIC, I guess.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Unfortunately places like these I'm now want to avoid. Zero need for the gouge. ZERO
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Unfortunately places like these I'm now want to avoid. Zero need for the gouge. ZERO
    Actually, with the financial hit all retailers are taking because of the ban, you should expect them to try to raise their margins. Either that, or they'll become unprofitable and they'll close shop. You decide which is best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Actually, with the financial hit all retailers are taking because of the ban, you should expect them to try to raise their margins. Either that, or they'll become unprofitable and they'll close shop. You decide which is best.
    Wrong, not when other stores still have the exact same model instock for 1799-1899. Why would I spend more $$ for them to make more profit when I cam get the same thing for several hundred less. Cuz me making this purchase is going to keep their doors open!?!?!?! I doubt it HIGHLY
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    A question re these rifles for anyone that has handled and or fired one.

The reviews online seem to be overwhelmingly positive. One Canadian review publication mentioned not holding zero due to The steel/aluminum upper (?) construction. Can anyone comment on this and also how does it feel in the hands. Is it front heavy or decently balanced etc.

I am just looking for some insight and appreciate the help, I think these look awesome!

CGN frequent flyer
    Wrong, not when other stores still have the exact same model instock for 1799-1899. Why would I spend more $$ for them to make more profit when I cam get the same thing for several hundred less. Cuz me making this purchase is going to keep their doors open!?!?!?! I doubt it HIGHLY
    I'm happy to hear you can still find competitive offers. This situation is fairly new so market might take some time to adjust.
    Some retailers might get hit harder than others. Who knows. All i'm saying is with so many guns banned and inventory locked in, its not difficult to imagine a market that has higher pricetags or less retailers or both.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast