Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A shout out..Damn that was fast

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Thumbs up A shout out..Damn that was fast

I have to give a great shout out to Andy and the crew at Al Flaherty's.

This is the first time I've dealt with them_heard other positive posts about them.

I registered with them this past Sunday/29th March. I placed my order Monday/30th at 2:55pm.

Received a confirmation email at 2:57pm. Order updated email at 4:26pm_package shipped.

Received a UPS email with tracking # at 5:03pm package on the way.

Damn that was fast. Outstanding customer service from Andy_even answered the phone despite what it said on their website.

Great communication via email and phone.

Despite being crazy busy in these times, my 4 item order was was ordered/filled/ and shipped with a tracking # in less than 2 hrs.

Kudo's to everybody at Al Flaherty's. Outstanding service. I will definitely be dealing with you again in the future.

Isn’t al flaherty’s closed and not shipping(?). Asking sponsor for clarity. I think that’s what it says on the specified thread.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...Further-Notice

“The online store will be operating and tracking inventory throughout the shut down, however orders will not be fulfilled, or processed until we are allowed to open again by the Provincial Government. As you can imagine, there will be a period of delay until we get up to speed again. We will try our best to answer emails in a timely manner in the meantime.”

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    Isn’t al flaherty’s closed and not shipping(?). Asking sponsor for clarity. I think that’s what it says on the specified thread.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...Further-Notice

“The online store will be operating and tracking inventory throughout the shut down, however orders will not be fulfilled, or processed until we are allowed to open again by the Provincial Government. As you can imagine, there will be a period of delay until we get up to speed again. We will try our best to answer emails in a timely manner in the meantime.”

Theres literally an update in their post....

The folks at Al Flaherty's are amazing,..but UPS has stopped shipments and are holding packages. I had a shipment that was suppose to arrive today from Al's, but UPS has put shipments on hold due to the current world crisis. It may take a long long time before I receive my package.
    Last edited by Cesare; 03-31-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    A poor man can only afford the best !

I ordered from fire arms outlet friday evening and received my package via UPS this afternoon.

I did a pick up order at Flahertys last week and their staff is pretty informative and efficient

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    The folks at Al Flaherty's are amazing,..but UPS has stopped shipments and are holding packages. I had a shipment that was suppose to arrive today from Al's, but UPS has put shipments on hold due to the current world crisis. It may take a long long time before I receive my package.
    According to the UPS homepage your statement about shipment holds is false.

UPS Service Alerts.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    According to the UPS homepage your statement about shipment holds is false.

UPS Service Alerts.
    I received a message from UPS yesterday indicating that my package is being held due to global health events beyond their control.
    CCFR | CSSA | NFA

Quote Originally Posted by PDub65 View Post
    I received a message from UPS yesterday indicating that my package is being held due to global health events beyond their control.
    Domestic or international?
    I'm Irish...

CGN Regular
    The package was from Apple, which is likely why since Apple ships some items from China.
    The package is sitting in the local depot according to the tracking info.
    CCFR | CSSA | NFA

That’s a drag.
    I'm Irish...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast