Thread: Question regarding shipping

Question Question regarding shipping

I was notified that if you purchase a firearm and some ammo, the dealer will ship them separately (not within the same day). Just out of curiosity, if I require to ship my firearm by one carrier (Canada post for example) and to ship my ammo by another one (UPS), does the rule still apply to this situation? (Can they ship them on the same day?)

Thanks!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dirtybarry's Avatar
    More to do with the requirements for shipping the ammunition since Canada Post won't accept it. I'm not aware of any regulation that says they can't be shipped the same day as long as they are in separate shipments though. But give it a bit and I'm sure there will be somebody correcting me if I'm wrong. Welcome to CGN by the way.
    The downside of learning stuff is that it makes me realize how much I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybarry View Post
    More to do with the requirements for shipping the ammunition since Canada Post won't accept it. I'm not aware of any regulation that says they can't be shipped the same day as long as they are in separate shipments though. But give it a bit and I'm sure there will be somebody correcting me if I'm wrong. Welcome to CGN by the way.
    I believed db is correct.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Much appreciated!! And thank you for answering my question