Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March import CP shipping

March import CP shipping

Hi folks, anyone already received their march imported items through CP at least going to Toronto or even further east?
    Mine was shipped March 23rd and last scan was item processed - Edmonton. Supposed to be delivered March 27th but I have yet to receive it. No updated scans from 23rd.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Quote Originally Posted by red_star View Post
    Hi folks, anyone already received their march imported items through CP at least going to Toronto or even further east?
    Mine was shipped March 23rd and last scan was item processed - Edmonton. Supposed to be delivered March 27th but I have yet to receive it. No updated scans from 23rd.
    They're probably swamped right now. I have a package coming from out west that hasn't even been picked up yet since the 24th.

CGN frequent flyer
    I got two packaged into Ontario. one was sent from BC and other from AB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I am not on this order, but I know in the last while every package I have received in the last month has been about 3-4 days late. If that holds true, if it was supposed to come the 27th and it actually left Edmonton processing, then you'll get it on the 3rd.

But that's just my guess.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by red_star View Post
    I'm in the exact same situation as you. I generated a service ticket with Canada Post but I doubt anything will be done.

Thanks for the response everyone.
    I opened a ticket with CP this morning and only got a reply to wait until April 7th, if no further updates during that time then they will advise of next steps.

CGN Regular
    I got an email saying the postman left a pick up slip before I even got the pick up slip in the mail. A few hours later I get a pick up slip. Whats up with that.

loL! Does that mean they updated the tracking earlier before the postman triggered his scanner and left the slip.
    A bit of inconvenience here, since all of us are at home, even signature-required parcels will have to be a local post office pickup due to this pandemic.

Does IRG still email you guys Canada Post tracking number when your items ship?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Does IRG still email you guys Canada Post tracking number when your items ship?
    Once CP tracking is available, IRG will sign you up for CP tracking notifications.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast