Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March import CP shipping

I've seen movement now from March 23 shipment. It's now in Stoney Creek, ON.
    I should get pick-up notification tomorrow. Then I'll pick it up in the evening in CP branch.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Quote Originally Posted by red_star View Post
    Once CP tracking is available, IRG will sign you up for CP tracking notifications.
    Thank you yes Nick sent mine this afternoon. Love IRG!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer punkrockboy's Avatar
    I just shipped a package that took almost 3 weeks from ontario to sask, cp is slow right now

CGN frequent flyer
    I am in Mississauga I got my Canada Post shipping/tracking notification Email on the 24th, Canada post tried to deliver at my work on the 30th but I guess no one answered the door. A notification was left and I picked it up at the local Canada post office the next day on the 31st

Every local postman can be different depends on how they are trained, our business uses CP most of the time, and I have seen many weird scans performed by the local postman. There is also those missed scans when they leave every processing center from time to time.

On top of that, there is no more signature required due to current situation, needless to say they have also suspended their guaranteed delivery time. What a time we are living in.

My status still says Shipping and Taxes paid, awaiting export to Canada. Paid the tax and shipping in early feb, guess mine didn't make it over the border for the March import or something, but it already got transferred since I've long gotten the registration certificate. Kind of odd, but they did say not to call or e-mail them during this time...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Got my shipping notification April 1st, expected arrival April 7th, has made it to Winnipeg as of today.

Picked up mine today at my local CP. They won't really knock on your door but instead leave the notice at the mailbox. I saw the postman pulled in my driveway, took the package out but upon learning with signature then he backed out.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12