Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Processing times on new pistols?

Processing times on new pistols?

Hey there, I placed an order with you guys today and tried to call the store for info, which your voicemail directed to emailing off your site, and even joined your FB group and tried on messenger. No replies to anything.

Someone accepted my e-transfer so I know someone's working! Can I get an update on when the transfer will be initiated and how long until I'm notified with my reference number? And once it's complete, how quick are you guys handing over to CP for their one/two day delivery to me in Chilliwack?

UPDATE EDIT: Glad I got to be a punching bag! And thanks Reliable for getting the transfer started today!
    Last edited by Brettzky; 04-01-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Holy smokes bud, you just bought it today. There is a massive buying surge for guns and ammo amongst other things, they are most likely swamped. You guys have some of the fastest processing times for restricted guns in BC, itll probably be in your hands by end of week or beginning of next....

How do people like you make it thru BOTH windows at a drive thru? You're paying remotely for your goods they cant just snap their fingers and your #### appears.

Stuff takes time man. Stop and take a breather and look around at the current climate. Im going to guess that they will initiate the transfer when they have the time, and you'll be notified when the CFO completes it.

Everything is backlogged and even postal times are slow, so don't expect a 1 day delivery.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    YEA ! scotty beam me gun!

LMAO it’s not like most ranges are even open right now anyways

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    How about now How about now ,How about now . Do you have s tracking number , how about now .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Clicks ‘Buy Now’. Walks to mailbox.

CGN Regular
    Sounds like you got scammed!

CGN Regular
    Hi brettzky,

Problem now is plastic money, electronic money and possibly Canadian Tire money is not accepted during these difficult times. Send gold coins, silver coins or TP, and your order will get processed.

I see you have a great Feedback Score, so obviously experienced, just very keen. My order for a "Restricted" (here in Ontario) took almost 3 weeks before I got a tracking #. The dealer (Tenda) was great with almost immediate feedback on every step of the way! It is the CFO-side that was slow (also busy???; not complaining), so just the times we are living in.

Regards,

RSA1
    RSA: Religion Sensible Alternative: Packing beats Praying.

PLAYING IPSC with a racegun, shooting whimpy ammunition, does not prepare you for Real Shooting Application where targets shoot first!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    Hey there, I placed an order with you guys today and tried to call the store for info, which your voicemail directed to emailing off your site, and even joined your FB group and tried on messenger. No replies to anything... Can I get an update on when the transfer will be initiated and how long until I'm notified with my reference number? And once it's complete, how quick are you guys handing over to CP for their one/two day delivery to me in Chilliwack?
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast