Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FOC Your Shipping Manager is Working Hard!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzHawk View Post
    I dont think the issue is the fact that it hasnt shipped. Its the fact that he keeps getting the run around. Ive never understood why companies waste there money on a call center when the call centers are useless and give next to zero information and can never help you. Its like trying to use one of those online chats. Useless.

A shipping question is a basic task. Either keep your customers informed or close all sales till this Covid BS blows over.
    THANK YOU. Precisely the crux of my contention.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Okay okay guys... I respond to consensus. Yes will back my entitled butt off of FOC's case. Thx for the shake guys. See the internet always works sometimes.

I'd just like to cancel now. But doesn't seem like there's anyway to do so.

With bated breath I shall continue to await.

Interventions can be harsh but glad it worked out for you
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzHawk View Post
    I dont think the issue is the fact that it hasnt shipped. Its the fact that he keeps getting the run around. Ive never understood why companies waste there money on a call center when the call centers are useless and give next to zero information and can never help you. Its like trying to use one of those online chats. Useless.

A shipping question is a basic task. Either keep your customers informed or close all sales till this Covid BS blows over.

For sure... just put everyone out of work and contribute to the drain on any EI funds...

I'm sure small business owners are just living the dream right now trying to figure out how to keep their business afloat, procure supply and deal with all the employee and customer issues going on...

Very next complaint on CGN would be "why the hell did they close, I can't order my ammo now"...

Maybe the run around is because it isn't a basic task during a pandemic....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Last edited by GuiltySpark; 04-02-2020 at 10:33 AM.

douginont, excellent post!
    Sometimes people need to know that it’s not just their hard earned money that makes the world go round! A di— with money is still a di— !!
    If I lived anywhere remotely near you I would ask for your and your buddy’s address and leave some beer on your step, ring your doorbell with a gloved finger and run like h-// to get out of your space!
    Again, excellent post! Right on!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    Im about to go down to my local retailer and yell at them that they don't have hand sanitizer in stock and if they do... it better be priced to my expectation or I'm gonna Karen the #### outta them....
    Hahaha, never thought about using Karen as a verb. I'm gonna use that one!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicilian View Post
    LOL "sitting" for two business days since the 27th.
    This!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Geeze these people. Reminds me of choosy beggers on reddit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Okay okay guys... I respond to consensus. Yes will back my entitled butt off of FOC's case. Thx for the shake guys. See the internet always works sometimes.

I'd just like to cancel now. But doesn't seem like there's anyway to do so.

With bated breath I shall continue to await.
    I think the actual stat is 60% of the time it works every time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem.

p.s. Henry's "Bon Voyage" parties are awesome, the fire dancers were great this morning (wearing little but N95 masks despite the weather).
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast