Dominion Powders Now Available

After shooting the D4895 in a 308 win, 22/250, and a 30-06 I can say that I'll never buy a another jug of Varget. Thanks for the powder Canada Ammo

After shooting the D4895 in a 308 win, 22/250, and a 30-06 I can say that I'll never buy a another jug of Varget. Thanks for the powder Canada Ammo
Thank you for your business and the feedback. I get the lab report from each batch and the velocities and pressures are way better than the spec.

A f-class friend of mine took a jug of it and did temperature sensitivity test last year with it in his 308. He toasted a few rounds on his dash and then ran them across his lab radar. Essentially no sensitivity to high temperatures which was great.

It would be great if you folks could magically doctor up some kind of Dominion ball powder that fell into the CFE223/W748/BLC-2 burn rate.

Thank you for your business and the feedback. I get the lab report from each batch and the velocities and pressures are way better than the spec.

Is the lab report protected information. Would it be okay to share it? Just asking out of curiosity would be neat to see.

Back
Top Bottom