CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 514

Thread: Dominion Powders Now Available

  1. #431
    Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    19,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger007 View Post
    Doing some investigating on the D4350ssc. From what I can tell is that it isn't IMR or H4350. But could be a Lovex powder. SO70. Which is know to be slower than IMR. Comes in a SSC and is also made in Canada. Also known as Shooters World powder. SW4350.
    Made in Canada. We have never imported Lovex. H and IMR are now just brand names applied to powders from plants in Canada and Australia
    I am not currently accepting PM's. Please use email or SKYPE at left.
    CanadaAmmo.com - Sign up for our email newsletter.
    Try our new site: CanadaShoots.com

  2. #432
    CGN frequent flyer Ruger007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Way West
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Made in Canada. We have never imported Lovex. H and IMR are now just brand names applied to powders from plants in Canada and Australia
    Not saying it is. But that particular powder is made in Canada also. Kind of fits the burn rate.
    In god we Trust, All others pay cash

  3. #433
    Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    19,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger007 View Post
    Not saying it is. But that particular powder is made in Canada also. Kind of fits the burn rate.
    Very likely the same then.
    I am not currently accepting PM's. Please use email or SKYPE at left.
    CanadaAmmo.com - Sign up for our email newsletter.
    Try our new site: CanadaShoots.com

  4. #434
    CGN frequent flyer Ruger007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Way West
    Posts
    1,714
    Still good stuff! Nice to have a local supplier. Any chance on a slow burner? 7828 or a slow ball powder?
    In god we Trust, All others pay cash

  5. #435
    Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    19,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger007 View Post
    Still good stuff! Nice to have a local supplier. Any chance on a slow burner? 7828 or a slow ball powder?
    To get ball from St. Marks we have to order a full truck load, and right now that is not likely. But we can order a slower powder in the future if there is demand

    FYI we have 2495 and 2015 shipments then nothing for about 2 years as the plant is booked solid, So if you like it, buy enough for 2 years
    I am not currently accepting PM's. Please use email or SKYPE at left.
    CanadaAmmo.com - Sign up for our email newsletter.
    Try our new site: CanadaShoots.com

  6. #436
    CGN frequent flyer Ruger007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Way West
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    To get ball from St. Marks we have to order a full truck load, and right now that is not likely. But we can order a slower powder in the future if there is demand

    FYI we have 2495 and 2015 shipments then nothing for about 2 years as the plant is booked solid, So if you like it, buy enough for 2 years
    Including the D4064? I am waiting for the new 2495 to show up. Your last batch of D4895 was stellar. High standards to keep up to!
    In god we Trust, All others pay cash

  7. #437
    Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    19,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger007 View Post
    Including the D4064? I am waiting for the new 2495 to show up. Your last batch of D4895 was stellar. High standards to keep up to!
    Yes, 2495 then 2015 then nothing for about 2 years
    I am not currently accepting PM's. Please use email or SKYPE at left.
    CanadaAmmo.com - Sign up for our email newsletter.
    Try our new site: CanadaShoots.com

  8. #438
    CGN frequent flyer Ruger007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Way West
    Posts
    1,714
    Has anyone compared the latest batch of the D4064 to the previous #17 lot?
    In god we Trust, All others pay cash

  9. #439
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Buckmastr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,023
    Not yet.
    Given the burn rate discrepancy of the D4350, the new 2495 and 2015 powders will be interesting to watch others test, before I buy. Especially since 2495 is so close to D4064
    .

  10. #440
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    2,012
    Has anyone tried these powders with 80+ grain bullets in 6mmBR?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •