Dominion Powders Now Available

CanAm

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor
We have the following powders available:

D4895
D4064SSC
D700
D8208BR (NEW)

We are about 1-2 weeks behind on shipping, so please have patience, it is much appreciated.

Should my card be charged immediately, or does it take time? I ordered some about 5 hours ago, I still haven't gotten an email confirmation & I just logged into my banking, no charge on my card. If there's and error, it's order 4042125.

Should my card be charged immediately, or does it take time? I ordered some about 5 hours ago, I still haven't gotten an email confirmation & I just logged into my banking, no charge on my card. If there's and error, it's order 4042125.
We charge before noon most days.

I called today and asked about the chances of D3031 becoming available.The clerk had no clue what i was talking about.

GD (or whoever it is that owns the Valleyfield plant now) sells to commercial markets through distributors. I doubt they have the ability to go direct to markets themselves. The USA is obviously the biggest commercial market, and that's where the distributors are. No doubt Hodgdon has the Valleyfield plant under contract to provide all those powders they sell. GD would be insane to underserve their biggest distributors to cater to very underdeveloped market system in Canada.

Be thankful Canada Ammo stepped in during the last powder shortage to divert at least a little of that production to Canada, prior to that we never had any domestic access to it at all.

Back
Top Bottom