Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buckshot only 65 Cents per rd

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by -raqh- View Post
    Yeah, really wanted to try those, but 45$ shipping + taxes literally doubles the price for only 4 boxes :/

I think I got a full crate of 7.62 shipped from you guys for less than that in the past, shipping fees surely have gone up.
    The taxman takes his cut every time... But when it comes to saving on shipping, volume helps...

Initially I had 10 boxes (250 rounds) in my cart & shipping was ~36$... Being the curious type, I doubled my order to 20 boxes & shipping was $46.50 and a quick call to a good buddy saw him take 1/2 the order. I called around locally yesterday & almost everyone is sold out of buckshot, and EVERYONE is sold out of case lots, even the local distributorship...

In the end, we each paid $220.18 for 250 rounds of #4Buckshot. So after taxes & delivery my 65cent buckshot went to 88.1cents OR $4.40 per box of 5 (all in) which is how most folks buy it... IT'S STILL A SMOKING DEAL if you ask me.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Seen this and jumped on it last night! Bought 10 boxes and everything in the emailed invoice breaks down to 76.2 cents per round to B.C. ;-)

Larder is getting pretty full........
    CCFR / CSSA...... Be Engaged.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In the event a coyote wanders through a doggy door (seen pictures of coyotes right up to people's patios on a frozen stormwater pond here in Edmonton), does anyone have a recommendation for a short, handy, mag fed shotgun that could go from unloaded in a locked case next to a magazine to loaded with #4 in your hand with alacrity? Thought about getting a short SAP6 a while back, but they don't seem available any more. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ustauk View Post
    in the event a coyote wanders through a doggy door (seen pictures of coyotes right up to people's patios on a frozen stormwater pond here in edmonton), does anyone have a recommendation for a short, handy, mag fed shotgun that could go from unloaded in a locked case next to a magazine to loaded with #4 in your hand with alacrity? Thought about getting a short sap6 a while back, but they don't seem available any more. Thanks!
    brixia ( valtro ) pm5
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    brixia ( valtro ) pm5
    Perfect, thank you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maxman1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    What about 75 cent slugs?

CGN Regular
    Ordering 2 cases, is there a deal or a typo in my subtotal? Says it's only $303

CGN Regular
    Damn, they fixed it

CGN Regular
    $87 shipping, $37 tax, $20 tdg. The mrs is gonna hit the ceiling when this shows up....

CGN Regular
    And #4 not so easy to find either!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast