16 days of awaiting to ship then today order got cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happened at Canada ammo? I recall they use to stock PMC and other great bulk ammo. Now the selection is unique per se.

CanAm changed over the years... It was a great place.

I have to agree, I've ordered plenty of firearms and bulk ammo from them... but that all stopped afew years ago. My last 3 ordered from them were all cancelled on their end aswell. Its a shame because they were great.

What’s happened at Canada ammo? I recall they use to stock PMC and other great bulk ammo. Now the selection is unique per se.
No margins left and little supply of the stuff from the good old days.

OP I will check what happened. What is your order number?

I believe I found your order.

The 7.62x25 that comprised most of your order has oversold due to an inventory error. You should have been contacted by customer service to explain the issue. i apologise for the hadling of this.

Last edited:
How would you tell?

Well, if the PAL was rejected BEFORE they took your money, you'd expect them to not take your money at all, right?

The alternative would be they took his money, THEN checked the PAL, figured out something was amiss and then cancelled the order/refunded the money. It would be easy enough to tell which of the two happened by looking at his credit card statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom