Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 16 days of awaiting to ship then today order got cancelled

16 days of awaiting to ship then today order got cancelled

Here's my ammunition ordering experience with CanadaAmmo for past 16 days, and it is rather disappointing

Mar 16th: Ordered ammunition, and money came out of credit card swiftly.

Mar 24th: 7 days passed, and called to check on status. Phone disconnects after 1 ring. All 3 attempt failed
    Sent email to get a status update

Mar 30th: 2 weeks passed, no email reply received.
    Had an online chat.
    "Let me look into the status......Emmm, not sure what is the reason for a hold up. Let me check with shipping department and get back to you"

April 1st AM: No reply. Called and someone picked up the phone and apologized for delay.
    "Due to COVID and social distancing we have 1 shipper working...."
    Felt sorry for the one and only shipper.
    Since all local range is closed, didn't mind the wait and already have waited for 16 days.
    It doesn't make a difference, if I have to wait another week or so.

April 1st PM: Finally got a status update email, after 16 days. Very exciting.
    Started reading and it appears CanadaAmmo just cancelled my ammunition order.

It says order has been cancelled because either
    -Payment not received: Not the case since money came out the next day of order
    -Not correct PAL: Not the case. Just renewed License 2 month ago and used for many purchases since.
    -Customer cancelled: Not without my knowledge.

My wife says, who cancelled the order if you didn't cancel, and do we have to wait for another 16 days to get back our money?

Truth is I didn't mind the wait given the COVID circumstance we are dealing with......

Holy crisss !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by zastrozzi View Post
    Here's my ammunition ordering experience with CanadaAmmo for past 16 days, and it is rather disappointing

Mar 16th: Ordered ammunition, and money came out of credit card swiftly.

Mar 24th: 7 days passed, and called to check on status. Phone disconnects after 1 ring. All 3 attempt failed
    Sent email to get a status update

Mar 30th: 2 weeks passed, no email reply received.
    Had an online chat.
    "Let me look into the status......Emmm, not sure what is the reason for a hold up. Let me check with shipping department and get back to you"

April 1st AM: No reply. Called and someone picked up the phone and apologized for delay.
    "Due to COVID and social distancing we have 1 shipper working...."
    Felt sorry for the one and only shipper.
    Since all local range is closed, didn't mind the wait and already have waited for 16 days.
    It doesn't make a difference, if I have to wait another week or so.

April 1st PM: Finally got a status update email, after 16 days. Very exciting.
    Started reading and it appears CanadaAmmo just cancelled my ammunition order.

It says order has been cancelled because either
    -Payment not received: Not the case since money came out the next day of order
    -Not correct PAL: Not the case. Just renewed License 2 month ago and used for many purchases since.
    -Customer cancelled: Not without my knowledge.

My wife says, who cancelled the order if you didn't cancel, and do we have to wait for another 16 days to get back our money?

Truth is I didn't mind the wait given the COVID circumstance we are dealing with......
    Humm,...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hmm,...

#### happens get over it keyboard warrior u think your one bad experience is going to detour the 100s of thousands of customers that love this company.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeRave View Post
    #### happens get over it keyboard warrior u think your one bad experience is going to detour the 100s of thousands of customers that love this company.
    This is a forum paid for by Canadaammo to interact with their customers.
    Knowing that, the OP is using this section exactly as its supposed to be used.

You on the other hand, are clearly very triggered by a stranger on the internet who posted something that has exactly nothing to do with you.

Keyboard warrior? Thats the pot calling the kettle black, pal.

Youza.

I am glad he posted it, so that others can hear about it also.
    One bad experience like this might not deter others from doing business with these guys, but...having one shipper working to fill your online orders at a time like this will certainly slow things down a great deal for customers...potential customers will appreciate knowing about this situation, so that they can look at alternatives.
    They might be a great bunch to deal with under normal circumstances, but they might not be able to deal with the Covid situation as well as other places.
    I placed a large order online with another shop for powder, primers and bullets, about $1400 worth on March 28. It was shipped 2 days later, and I got it delivered yesterday, 72 hours after I placed the order.
    So, it seems that not everyone is overwhelmed to this level with their online orders, and people need to look around and consider their options when ordering their guns and ammo online.

CGN Regular
    This is going nowhere. You got your money back. Reorder or go somewhere else.
    Sorry for what happened.

CGN frequent flyer
    Did you mean deter ? Detour is an alternative route, deter is to discourage others from pursuing something.

But I'm sure the keyboard warrior in you knew that, huh.

"Blah blah autocorrect" uh-huh, surely you're not just an angry angsty person on a forum. Keep raving there Jake.

And 100s of thousands ? Please. Get a grip.

Illiteracy runs high with this one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast