Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms Corp. 1911 Custom Pistols IN STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazeil View Post
    Anyone have one of these? Very interested in picking one up but would like some first hand reviews... Thanks!
    I have one in 9mm full size 1911. First class all the way. Amazingly well built, accurate, reliable, fun to shoot. I would get another in 45 but age is catching up. I would not hesitate ordering one, before Josef decides to retire. I have dealt with Josef and crew for many years now (AR, 22, revolver too). Just go and do it!!!

Glockenspiel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DEFUND TRUDEAU LIBERALS

“Racist: A person who wins an argument with a liberal” - Rush Limbaugh

There is no such thing as having too many Glocks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    when it comes to 1911's specifically...... Dlask Arms hand fitted pistols are definately Top Tier.
    I wouldn't hesitate for a second to make that purchase if I was wanting a "high end" 1911 that stacks up against the best in the biz.
    My go to 1911 shop for over 20 years

CGN Regular
    I've a question. Would you be willing to entertain a longslide version of one these? Like the amt hardballer? If so, pm me a rough price please.

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    I've a question. Would you be willing to entertain a longslide version of one these? Like the amt hardballer? If so, pm me a rough price please.
    Ditto
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

These look great, and could look even better:

1. Without the maple leaf;

2. With standard front sights;

3. In blue, like traditional 1911s.
    Long live Alberta.

And, for all that's holy and pure, NO FRONT SERRATIONS.

Every time a 1911 is crafted with a front serration slide, John Moses Browning wakes up from his eternal slumber, and has to pray for the lost souls who soiled his invention.
    Long live Alberta.

I would be purchasing one without hesitation if it were as per Steyn’s suggestions. Although I like the stainless
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Sorry guys we make what we make, you know that. Unfortunately everyone has a vision of what their dream 1911 is and we just cannot accommodate everyone's wishes.

If you want a Canadian made 1911 put together just for you by a master at the craft then order what we have. If you are set on this and that for specifics then we are not the shop for you, sorry.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    They a nice guns and I have owned a few 5 of them but they are very hard to sell if you decide to.Many people don’t know anything about them so I had to sell mine at a massive discount

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Sorry guys we make what we make, you know that. Unfortunately everyone has a vision of what their dream 1911 is and we just cannot accommodate everyone's wishes.

If you want a Canadian made 1911 put together just for you by a master at the craft then order what we have. If you are set on this and that for specifics then we are not the shop for you, sorry.
    Totally understandable, I hear nothing but praises when it comes to your 1911s. Making what you want is how you keep the passion alive. I am still interested in getting a Commander built, just waiting on an email reply. If your 1911s had rear serrations only I believe your Commanders would have been absolutely perfect, but sometimes compromises must be made.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast