Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms Corp. 1911 Custom Pistols IN STOCK

Dlask Arms Corp. 1911 Custom Pistols IN STOCK

We have just finished a small run of our 1911 pistols. These are finished and ready to go in a very handsome spec. Read the full product listing for more details :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/1911-c...pistol-ss-9mm/

Name:  1911 1.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  127.7 KB

Name:  1911 2.jpg
Views: 1193
Size:  127.7 KB

Name:  1911 3.jpg
Views: 1175
Size:  44.8 KB
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 04-03-2020 at 12:36 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Anyone have one of these? Very interested in picking one up but would like some first hand reviews... Thanks!

I have one. All the parts are hand fitted the gun is very accurate and very reliable. Also the service after sale is excellent. One of my grip panels cracked about a year after
    i bought it called them up for replacement they popped a new set in the mail no charge.

Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    I have one. All the parts are hand fitted the gun is very accurate and very reliable. Also the service after sale is excellent. One of my grip panels cracked about a year after
    i bought it called them up for replacement they popped a new set in the mail no charge.
    That's great to hear, any idea how the quality stacks up to something like a DW, Colt, or Kimber? I'm looking for a higher end 1911 in a Commander size.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazeil View Post
    That's great to hear, any idea how the quality stacks up to something like a DW, Colt, or Kimber? I'm looking for a higher end 1911 in a Commander size.
    Beyond any of those. Those are all factory guns slapped together from parts. The Dlask is built by one person who is fitting the parts. So no comparison to those a better comparison would be a custom gun from Ed brown nighthawk les bears or wilson combat.

Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    Beyond any of those. Those are all factory guns slapped together from parts. The Dlask is built by one person who is fitting the parts. So no comparison to those a better comparison would be a custom gun from Ed brown nighthawk les bears or wilson combat.
    Wow I was not expecting that. I have a few NHCs but I didn't think this would compare. The fact that dlask was willing to take care of you even after you purchased the pistol speaks volumes about their customer service. I'll give them a call. A bit concerned about warranty and such but I don't think I'll have any issues

CGN Regular
    I was wanting one earlier this year but couldn't ever get in touch by phone or email with them.

Quote Originally Posted by fridge450 View Post
    I was wanting one earlier this year but couldn't ever get in touch by phone or email with them.
    That's quite odd, they always answer when I call them. I actually just spoke to them. Seems like an amazing firearm, I sent them an email with a few more questions, but I might have to get this one. The Dlask 10/22 has been fantastic so I'm expecting this 1911 to surpass even that.

Quote Originally Posted by fridge450 View Post
    Odd, we are open 8-3:30 Pacific, M-F and answer the phone every time provided there aren't already two lines going with customers on hold. I am here right now for anyone that wants to discuss a custom build. As the world is going and time passes Josef is getting less and less likely to carry on building these. He is looking to only work part time and be a snow bird for the winters which doesn't leave much time to sit down and craft the custom pistol line up.

When it comes to our house brand firearms we do what is needed to keep them running. Don't worry about warranty, we have been in business since July 4, 1989 and haven't stopped since.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Odd, we are open 8-3:30 Pacific, M-F and answer the phone every time provided there aren't already two lines going with customers on hold. I am here right now for anyone that wants to discuss a custom build. As the world is going and time passes Josef is getting less and less likely to carry on building these. He is looking to only work part time and be a snow bird for the winters which doesn't leave much time to sit down and craft the custom pistol line up.

When it comes to our house brand firearms we do what is needed to keep them running. Don't worry about warranty, we have been in business since July 4, 1989 and haven't stopped since.
    Yeah I've always received very timely responses from you guys. I've fired off an email regarding a custom build. Excited to work with you again. Very reassuring to know you'll handle any problems we may experience in the future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast