dissapointing customer service

WAREWOLF

Regular
I don't like doing this but after 3 months of e mails with no response well here we go.

I place an order for a vz58 firing pin and a muzzle break and only received the firing pin. I have emailed customer service multiple times and response.

any chance some can get back to me please

Zahal may have followed up ? But?
Some of the products are shipped direct from 3rd countries??
Also Israel is on a lockdown also with the Health minister and head of Mossad getting the virus

Really? head of Mosssad has covid?
If anyone has a cure it would be these guys... make no mistake, this is an escaped bio weapon

Zahal may have followed up ? But?
Some of the products are shipped direct from 3rd countries??
Also Israel is on a lockdown also with the Health minister and head of Mossad getting the virus

I bot a bunch of stuff from them 2 years ago, they were efficient.
I figure now everything is locked down, a lot of shipping, especially international is
probably not on the priority list. The company might be closed to everything but
Israeli defense production and shipping. Its unfortunate, keep us posted

I was I a similar situation with parts from Zahal. Takes forever but they’ll come through.

Placed an order on 4 APR and it shipped on the 5th. I paid for express shipping, was advised it might be up to 10 business days instead of 3-7.

According to the tracking info, it left Israel on the 10th and has said that ever since. Perhaps I'm being impatient, but they ought to consider removing the express and priority services from the shipping options until the companies they ship with can come reasonably close to meeting those shipping times.

Back
Top Bottom