Bul Armory's Radical 5.4 Pistol at Freedom Ventures.

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This gun is just plain cool.

Bul is really thinking and trying to come up with neat ideas about thier pistols and this Radical shows that off.

Designed to push the limits in IPSC standard division competition right to the edge.

We have some left in stock now at the older pricing, before the dollar went for a dive.

The Bul Armory 5.4 Radical in 40 S&W

radical_0.jpg

https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/bul-radical-54

I did a video up introducing it for all of you...

[YOUTUBE]FgRo9QURXPw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
OK I like a lot about what I just saw! Sight tracker, nice serrations on sides and top of front half of slide, nice magwell, safeties, light recoil spring characteristic of a 2011.

Wish you had it in 9x19.

My only hesitation on features meeting what I want, is the texture of the grip. Hard to tell in the video, it looks plastic and slippery?

OK I like a lot about what I just saw! Sight tracker, nice serrations on sides and top of front half of slide, nice magwell, safeties, light recoil spring characteristic of a 2011. Wish you had it in 9x19. My only hesitation on features meeting what I want, is the texture of the grip. Hard to tell in the video, it looks plastic and slippery?

Since it's targeted at IPSC Standard Division - it would be at a significant disadvantage in 9mm, so we stock 'em in 40. We can order you one in 9 if you like.
Yep, it's a polymer grip. Checkered, so not slippery but that's a personal opinion thing. Options available are - like the STI's you could shave the grip and put on grip tape or, you can buy Bul's steel grip assembly for it and make it a Radical 5.4-R. We can install it for you for no charge and if purchased at the same time as the gun, we'd offer a discount on the grip.

https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/bul-sas-ii-bullesteros-steel-grip

bulgrip.jpg

I'm wondering why the short dust cover.
Sorry, I don't understand - the Radical's dust cover is really long.

So you will receipt phone orders? Cause I saw on your website the price is still 3800
Oh, OK - now I see where you're going with this and what you're referring to.

The price at the start of this thread was from April. The price has increased, and the retail prices on our website are the correct pricing.
Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy - I have edited the original post price and sorry for the confusion.

We have 40 cal radicals left in our overdue shipment that are not yet spoken for.
We're hoping to see them very soon.

9mm wouldn't be seen until May or so as we only stock 40, but can special order 9.

Best bet would be to put a deposit on one.
https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/bul-radical-54

Any update on these? I keep an eye out on the website...initially it was November, then December, then March...and now Q2?

Are they on their way, or is Canada being pushed to the back of the line.

Any update on these? I keep an eye out on the website...initially it was November, then December, then March...and now Q2?
Are they on their way, or is Canada being pushed to the back of the line.

Bul is no different than the other firearms manufacturers, caught in the USA's gun-buying binge and COVID's slowdown of builds. They are woefully behind.
So far behind that they actually stopped taking new orders for a while while they catch up.

We are getting the shipment we expected last fall this week. (yes, I have the AWB from AC Cargo - so its going to happen)

Any word on the arrival of them?
The update in June was "August" - apparently Bul (Israel in whole) is experiencing a shortage of raw materials.
On July 8, Bul wrote me that they only had 6 pistols left to finish for the shipment, so I think August is a very likely prospect.
Sorry for the delay.

Back
Top Bottom