Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728293031323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 Covid-19 mag... limited run in Canada 23.94USD

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    ROFL, according to who? Your television?
    Are you saying Trump is doing a better job of managing the current crisis than Trudeau?
    In which way?

L
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull_it View Post
    I think the magazine being red makes it look stupid. If it was black and I was in the market, I'd probably buy it. I have a dark sense of humor though.
    Right? I'm not offended or bothered by them, I just think the red mag is ugly. Lol.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull_it View Post
    I think the magazine being red makes it look stupid. If it was black and I was in the market, I'd probably buy it. I have a dark sense of humor though.
    I suspect this covid mag is a recycled product. They have cherry red mags listed on their site, perhaps sales were low and wanted to move product. Slap something cheezy and controversial on there and you got a hot new item.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmar View Post
    Are you saying Trump is doing a better job of managing the current crisis than Trudeau?
    In which way?

L
    They both ####ed up in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    LOL

I know another group of people that apply motive to inanimate objects and have to resort to ad hominem

Shawn
    why are you identifying yourself as an inanimate object?

Anyway, congratulations on paying top US dollar for a $10 mag you probably didn't even want. You sure showed me!
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    They both ####ed up in their own way.
    How?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

Yea trump is literally saving thousands of trafficked children as we speak... what an ass hey??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrow397 View Post
    A better tactic would have been to throw some shade at the chinese government for this mess by printing the mags as CCP virus 2020.

1. Its a bit edgy
    2. It doesnt downplay the seriousness of the situation
    3. its "true_ish" whether its a natural virus that they tried to hide rather than inform the world immediately or a man made virus that accidently slipped out.
    4. It points the blame at a government which this community loves to do

Throw in a donation portion to some charity and they would probably be sold out already without any complaints
    Yet here in this poorly prepared and unresponsive country where the disease was able to spread to and rapidly expand because of terrible leadership, you would expect people would be mad at our own government but no, its convenient for them to blame China for this. I find it interesting how people feel its acceptable to blame a group of people and fuel racism on a magazine but this Covidiot-19 magazine is over the top for many. Keep on rocking in the freeworld man.
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    That's rich coming from a group of individuals lucky enough to be wealthy in a country that preys on the working and lower class. The reason those taxes exist, is to make sure our social safety nets and infrastructure are padded. So we don't have to pay to be tested for Covid-19. So we don't have to pay to be seen by a doctor for our respective ailments. So we don't have people who are in need of mental health support left unchecked and untreated. So we don't have the ####ing disaster that is your "first world" #### hole.

Disposable income doesn't mean a ####ing thing when you don't have a job and it sure as #### won't save your relatives from succumbing to this ####. I sincerely hope you guys fold when your economy and society ####s the bed.

You want to point fingers at people that are price gouging and hoarding? How about the fact your incompetent administration is using bully tactics to steal supplies from the rest of world because of it's ignorance and lack of action?

You #######s really picked a really stupid hill to die on, don't lecture us about our politics and decisions, when you guys are already loading reefer trailers with bodies. I have friends in the US that are scared ####less because they live cheque to cheque, and aren't provided adequate health insurance. Get ####ed.
    You are seriously unhinged man. Take a deep breath and let your heart rate settle a bit before you pop. We all get it now, you hate Trump. Congratulations on your willingness to be fed information by the media machine without ever questioning it. Just for reference sake, the US economy was stronger than any other time in history before this all happened. More people employed, people making more money, overall satisfaction with life higher than ever. We could only be so lucky. Seems funny to me that you want to berate the leader of the US for doing everything in his power to help and protect HIS country while our leader is still allowing sick asylum seekers free and unrestricted access into ours. 2.2 trillion dollar relief fund that was implemented quickly... meanwhile we get a relief package with no official roll out date, weeks away at BEST.

I, for one, would take lower taxes and pay for healthcare any day of the week. But, thats another topic for another time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Yet here in this poorly prepared and unresponsive country where the disease was able to spread to and rapidly expand because of terrible leadership, you would expect people would be mad at our own government but no, its convenient for them to blame China for this. I find it interesting how people feel its acceptable to blame a group of people and fuel racism on a magazine but this Covidiot-19 magazine is over the top for many. Keep on rocking in the freeworld man.
    You are the one creating racism

Its racist and racism to make false claims that issues that have nothing to do with race are race related.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville