Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829303132333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 Covid-19 mag... limited run in Canada 23.94USD

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Yet here in this poorly prepared and unresponsive country where the disease was able to spread to and rapidly expand because of terrible leadership, you would expect people would be mad at our own government but no, its convenient for them to blame China for this. I find it interesting how people feel its acceptable to blame a group of people and fuel racism on a magazine but this Covidiot-19 magazine is over the top for many. Keep on rocking in the freeworld man.
    I dont blame the chinese people. I blame the CCP so I dont see where race comes in my dude. But you are right, plenty of blame to hand out to our government.

However there is more accountability for those that caused the outbreak (CCP) than those that had to respond to it afterwards (our government).

On a lighter note.....

Employee Notice

Due to the current financial situation caused by the Virus and slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers)
    A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance)
    Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much #### (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided themselves on the amount of #### they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough ####, please bring this to the attention of your MP, who has been trained to give you all the #### you can handle.

Sincerely,

The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS - Due to the Virus, recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    You are seriously unhinged man. Take a deep breath and let your heart rate settle a bit before you pop. We all get it now, you hate Trump. Congratulations on your willingness to be fed information by the media machine without ever questioning it. Just for reference sake, the US economy was stronger than any other time in history before this all happened. More people employed, people making more money, overall satisfaction with life higher than ever. We could only be so lucky. Seems funny to me that you want to berate the leader of the US for doing everything in his power to help and protect HIS country while our leader is still allowing sick asylum seekers free and unrestricted access into ours. 2.2 trillion dollar relief fund that was implemented quickly... meanwhile we get a relief package with no official roll out date, weeks away at BEST.

I, for one, would take lower taxes and pay for healthcare any day of the week. But, thats another topic for another time.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

You can always count on IRG threads to devolve into total salt mines.....lol

Clearly none of you have social media. If you did, you wouldn't have time to post on here because youd have your hands more than full shaming all the memers who have been on this since before it left China.

Life is awful. If you dont laugh, you'll cry. I choose to laugh, and I feel like I'm pretty happy generally. Certainly a whole lot less butthurt.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Still waiting for that price quote on my 9/11 mag request.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    On a lighter note.....

Employee Notice

Due to the current financial situation caused by the Virus and slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers)
    A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance)
    Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much #### (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided themselves on the amount of #### they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough ####, please bring this to the attention of your MP, who has been trained to give you all the #### you can handle.

Sincerely,

PS - Due to the Virus, recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
    IRG DGAF lmao
    Last edited by ThatM305Guy; 04-03-2020 at 07:31 PM.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    IRG DGAF lmao
    Nor should they. Well done.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Thanks IRG, that last post was a real good laugh!
    As for who is managing better Trump or Trudeau? It all depends on who you don’t like or who you don’t like more!
    Trump is being Trump, plain and simple, he is looking after his people, his interest and the American interest!
    The other guy, well he isn’t looking after anything, and I don’t believe he has been looking after anything from the very beginning. I don’t believe his wife had the virus at all. It was just a convenient story to remove boy wonder from the public and keep him under control before he could say anything more stupid. His handlers have him under control now and he didn’t have to play sick himself! Now he only gets fed softball media questions which he talks around in a whole bunch of bafflegab but doesn’t have the stunned look on his face and uh, uh, uh. He never comes out to answer a question as usual, just like Bill. He sounds really good and looks very composed just quoting the pre-written script for him and sticking to it with no deviation whatsoever, no improv period. At least he is saying they are looking at evidence, facts and science now to figure out what to do. Wait a minute I think I’ve heard that somewhere before?
    Buy some magazines, don’t buy some magazines.
    Be mad at IRG, or don’t be mad at IRG
    Be sure to look after yourself and your family!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    Hey, a rational response! Thank God!

Don't like it? Don't buy it folks! Like it? Click the link and put them in your cart!

For a bunch of folks who usually side on the Libertarian "Dont tread on Me" type, there's a lot of telling a business what to do in here. Do these mags appeal to me? Nope. Do I care if they do to someone else? NOPE.
    Except no one is telling IRG what to do. I and others have stated very clearly, we support their right to sell distasteful products. That doesnt prevent us from thinking its constructive to let them know its distasteful.

Why are so many of you guys confused about what we're actually saying?

Its pretty easy to understand.

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Except no one is telling IRG what to do. I and others have stated very clearly, we support their right to sell distasteful products. That doesnt prevent us from thinking its constructive to let them know its distasteful.

Why are so many of you guys confused about what we're actually saying?

Its pretty easy to understand.

Youza.
    i bet you are fun at covid19 parties
    typical British wankers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    On a lighter note.....

Employee Notice

Sincerely,

What? No jokes about children being molested?