Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 Covid-19 mag... limited run in Canada 23.94USD

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post

Shawn
    The day will come when you or those you care about are affected in ANY negative way due to this pandemic and your magazines will be a reminder of that. Stay edgy.

CGN Regular
    I enjoy buying these limited edition mags and have a display in my gun room to showcase them. I will buy one of these to have as a little symbol of this time in history, which I believe is what IRG was going for. That being said, a portion of the profits going to support our healthcare workers in this hard time would be a good idea

I would prefer a different colour. Toxic green or putrid purple perhaps?
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr33zi3 View Post
    'I dont like it' 'its offensive WAAAAAHHH'

Ya'll should just join the liberal party. Stomping all over someone/something you dont like and being all whiny about it. Just move on
    This forum is full of stomping and whining about a plethora of issues. We stomp and whine about liberals. about gun laws. about politicians. about crime.
    Stomping and whining is not a liberal trait. Its a human trait. It is very much present in conservatives and it has nothing to do with sociopolitical stance or partisanship.
    It has to do with a level of dissatisfaction we ALL experience at one point or another.

You may not like some stomping or whining in particular because you don't agree or cant relate, and thats fine.
    But calling other liberals for merely "stomping and whining" is not only unfair, but it also outs you as someone who greatly lacks objectivity, which in turn weakens your position.
    Namecalling is the tool of the weakminded.

Youza.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    smh...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koval View Post
    The day will come when you or those you care about are affected in ANY negative way due to this pandemic and your magazines will be a reminder of that. Stay edgy.
    Lay off the guy. He was simply posting proof of his purchase in anticipation of earning a cookie.

CGN frequent flyer
    I thought the LGBT mags were super funny! Trolling outraged lunatics and ruffling feathers was especially damn funny. Especially the guy that still has my name in every single post he makes to this day haha.

And I'm all for you doing whatever you like. I'm not going to say take it down and stop selling it. Nor would it cause me to not buy from you guys in the future.

But dude, yikes that's pretty savage lol. Not sure who would buy that either. So bizarre...

Quote Originally Posted by Koval View Post
    Capitalism in a nutshell, making money while others are suffering, losing jobs, business, family members. Not the first time someone tried to capitalize on a tragedy, cant even be mad at this guy trying to make a quick buck.
    This is nuts, even taking a shot at capitalism to get extra virtue points.

Bunch of SJW crying on a gun forum this is ridiculous. I have people very close to me who have been laid off and who are at extremely high risk with this but I don't feel compelled to project my concerns on others to make them conform to my personality. I'm joking about it as are many people including those I'm referring to. Extrapolating the SJW comments, I had someone close murdered with a gun... So CGN is now in bad taste, promoting guns, shooting and related items and I shouldn't be forced to see it so take it down...

Some people have darker senses of humour than others, get over it and stop your virtue signalling, talk about offensive...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easyrider604's Avatar
    What???

It’s like a WWII commemorative released in 1943. The timing is off. Who makes a commemorative before the event ends?
    Fave movie quote: “Get off my lawn”!
    The enemy of freedom are those who proclaim only they can uphold it.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    "Political correctness is fascism disguised as manners." George Carlin