Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't go to the range? Try Airsoft!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Can't go to the range? Try Airsoft!

Did you know that Wolverine dabbles in the realm of air soft??? The goal was to have a much larger launch here later in the summer however due to Covid and our showroom getting shut down we may as well launch what we have so far!
    Check out the in stock models here, no PAL required, and you can get your drills done in your back yard! Just make sure you tell your neighbors what your doing... As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...A#?sortValue=0
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I vicariously bought a Sig 552 aeg years ago since I long resigned myself that the real deal would be forever out of reach.
    I did not realize you’d started stocking supplies, must have glossed over that newsletter segment.

This is something I started doing for pistol practice. Actually works quite well. I got ahold of a pistol that feels and handles pretty well and can practice drawing and first round on target times very much like the real thing. Obviously recoil is not realistic but it’s better than snapcaps. The gas system is also loud enough that my timer works too. Also cheaper than laser type trainers.

If anyone is wondering how air-soft training translates to real world live fire with real firearms, watch this video of a young Japanese competitor who'd never fired a real handgun or rifle in his life.
    Real firearms are unavailable to the general public in Japan, yet this young man was able to demonstrate the transition can be minimal.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg

Not sure I'm allowed to do this, but hey - learning is learning, no matter the methods.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I want a bren gun in airsoft, I'd trade body parts for a real one, but airsoft will do.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Hee Hee!

I'll give it a go. Order placed for the Beretta M9 clone!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    I want a bren gun in airsoft, I'd trade body parts for a real one, but airsoft will do.
    have a real one, but an airsoft would be neat
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Be careful of letting the public see you with an airsoft gun. Some kids took an airgun down a popular walking/biking trail by my place last week and seven RCMP cars and tactical team showed up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast