Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't go to the range? Try Airsoft!

CGN Regular
    Yeah i would be careful with airsoft. I quit playing that and sold my $10,000 worth of stuff because the police came after us and saying the stuff was illegal. I am not lying we played in the lower mainland. Google peter kang airsoft or Mission and airsoft. Peter kang had $500,000 of stuff took at border then showed up dead in a Bangkok hotel. I think it wasn't his half a million.
    Mission airsoft aka warcraft gaming got taken to court.
    I used to work for Peter Kang this is not B.S.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    Yeah i would be careful with airsoft. I quit playing that and sold my $10,000 worth of stuff because the police came after us and saying the stuff was illegal. I am not lying we played in the lower mainland. Google peter kang airsoft or Mission and airsoft. Peter kang had $500,000 of stuff took at border then showed up dead in a Bangkok hotel. I think it wasn't his half a million.
    Mission airsoft aka warcraft gaming got taken to court.
    I used to work for Peter Kang this is not B.S.
    My apologies but how am I supposed to address this comment? ( not trying to be rude )

From reading into the references you provided there was a heck of a lot more going on other than a company selling airsoft rifles..
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Yes, I was around for that 'phase' of airsoft, and the market has opened up since then. Its not hidden in the basements of nearly abandoned buildings downtown. There was a gray area surrounding airsoft in the past (in the early 2000s), but so long as it doesn't meet the definition of replica, and shoots projectiles above those thresholds, there isn't an issue. You even see Canadian Tire and some Walmarts selling cheap versions of airsoft guns, as well are numerous stores throughout Canada. They even hang on walls at military surplus stores, and there are still regular airsoft games at local sanctioned paintball fields, so don't foresee any issues with purchasing airsoft guns. I would agree that caution should be heeded while playing or shooting though, as they do look real. Police won't take any chances when it comes to a call regarding a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by MountedMadness View Post
    If anyone is wondering how air-soft training translates to real world live fire with real firearms, watch this video of a young Japanese competitor who'd never fired a real handgun or rifle in his life.
    Real firearms are unavailable to the general public in Japan, yet this young man was able to demonstrate the transition can be minimal.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg

Not sure I'm allowed to do this, but hey - learning is learning, no matter the methods.
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are blue,
    There will always be an Asian,
    Better than you!

Will Wolverine be stocking Lipo chargers for the batteries?

My buddies in Texas can’t get enough of this...

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    We have more LiPo chargers on order. Should be here soon hopefully.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123