Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Private purchase question

Did you pay attention when you took the course? Have you ever read a newspaper, have you read anything on this forum. There is no registry for non restricted firearms. Wow it scares me that someone who does not know basic information was some how allowed to purchase a firearm. I guess the system really screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvaider123 View Post
    So what happen when you have a non registered gun and a cop pulls you over, lol
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Did you pay attention when you took the course? Have you ever read a newspaper, have you read anything on this forum. There is no registry for non restricted firearms. Wow it scares me that someone who does not know basic information was some how allowed to purchase a firearm. I guess the system really screwed up.
    Ask far as i know the course taught me the basic on how to handle, transport, storage, and etc. I even looked back at the RCMP course book and it DOES NOT say everything about non restricted law. Its not that i don't know the basic, its the way how the Canadian law is so clear/understanding the way they text it. Do you remember when your instructor told you to look down the barrel with a glow rod to examine it. What i said "So what happen when you have a non registered gun and a cop pulls you over, lol" was a joke if you cant tell.

decided to call today. Transfer was complete but waiting for CFO approval. Reason I called was to ask for an email instead of waiting for snail mail to get the approval. Very hard to get through but very nice lady named Lynn helped me.

Got the confirmation email today it’s complete. Started March 13.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234