Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: M203 Grenade Launcher Import

M203 Grenade Launcher Import

Hello, I am very interested in purchasing an M203 40mm Launcher. AFAIK, people do own them in Canada & they are branded as non-restricted firearms. The only problem is that LMT is solely focusing on LEM/Mil contracts only (I confirmed this by asking the old Canadian supplier), and as a result, they will not ship any more to Canada.

However, there's many used ones up for sale on GunAuctions, and according to your website, you can import items from GunAuctions into Canada.

So my question is, can I buy one from GunAuctions and get y'all to import it for me?
    Last edited by TopShelf97; 04-04-2020 at 12:06 AM.

You have to use IRunGuns to import
    Buy Bitcoin!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Cool idea. What rounds are available for these?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

No ammo avail gotta make ur own.

Can always try a WTB in the EE for the launcher.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    You have to use IRunGuns to import
    I wonder if that is why he started a thread in their forum asking about it..?

I personally know the last few that were brought into Canada, were investigated on how they got into Canada. So get the funny feeling they are on the “no ship out of USA list now”

I have an M203, in 37mm. Anything with a rifled bore is illegal and is considered a "destructive device." Metal or aluminium tubes, with a smooth bore, are legal. The only rounds that you can own, are smoke projectiles. Anything else is considered a "destructive device" and will land you in the pokey for a 5 year holiday. You can acquire the legal 37/40mm smooth bore variants at any store which sells Tokyo Maru paintball Airsoft guns. They have a metal rail/receiver and either an aluminium or poly tube. Looks like the real thing, but is completely legal to own in Canada. If you try to import something else, make sure it is the "non destructive devise" variant.
    Nil illegitimi carborandum
    (_!_)

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNo0070 View Post
    I have an M203, in 37mm. Anything with a rifled bore is illegal and is considered a "destructive device." Metal or aluminium tubes, with a smooth bore, are legal. The only rounds that you can own, are smoke projectiles. Anything else is considered a "destructive device" and will land you in the pokey for a 5 year holiday. You can acquire the legal 37/40mm smooth bore variants at any store which sells Tokyo Maru paintball Airsoft guns. They have a metal rail/receiver and either an aluminium or poly tube. Looks like the real thing, but is completely legal to own in Canada. If you try to import something else, make sure it is the "non destructive devise" variant.
    Your information is incorrect. These are not "Destructive Devices" in Canada. That is a US term referring to US law. It is legal to purchase and own a true 40mm launcher in Canada. They are considered either restricted or non-restricted depending on kind and how they mount to the host firearm.

CGN Regular
    Good try. They're NR firearms here

You must work in a gun shop. Easily one of the most incorrect piles of nonsense I have seen on CGN for a good while...

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast