Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BnT AG APC-9 in stock

I think it's cause they're like 9k Canadian. I'm sure dealers would bring one in but don't think they'd keep stock given the cost and market for them. They are awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    I think it's cause they're like 9k Canadian. I'm sure dealers would bring one in but don't think they'd keep stock given the cost and market for them. They are awesome though.
    ya with exchange these days they're in that neighborhood....still though I suspect people would reach if they were available in Canada.

People buy and stock Tremors all day long and don't seem to flinch... just saying

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    X2

Lower price option without the optic would be nice

Also, can you get the NR ‘match’ version from BT USA?

The mm to inches conversion shows it’s an inch to short still, but maybe it’s a typo on their end
    I suspect that's a typo, the APC223 NR that made it in is 477mm rather than the 447mm they list the APC9 match at, and the APC9 match appears intended for Canada only.

I like the idea of this as a replacement for my Scorpion Micro K clone to get legal 10 rounders, but I can't stomach the idea of 3 grand + the glock mag lower.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    ya with exchange these days they're in that neighborhood....still though I suspect people would reach if they were available in Canada.

People buy and stock Tremors all day long and don't seem to flinch... just saying
    Ya that is a good point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12