Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charged flat rate AND canada post? First order with IRG is this normal?

Nothing you buy off our site requires and import charge or third party importation.

Shipping is flat rated on everything.

Firearms 25.00 per gun

Accessories 25.00 regardless of weight or the amount ordered.

Ammunition 25.00 regardless of weight, if you order a truck load we will be calling you, don't laugh it has happened. Please make sure all ammo is approved by NRCAN for importation into Canada

Once in Canada there is GST of 5% and Canadian shipping to your door. Importation and brokerage are covered by the flat rate shipping charge. We will also pin all magazines to comply with Canadian legislation.

If you order a firearm please include your shirt size for a free shirt, we will not be contacting you to get your shirt size. These are free and subject to having them in Canadian stock at time of shipping. If you do not provide your shirt size when you buy a firearm we will send out a free IRUNGUNS tech mat.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    That link is still not clear at all. That is for products bought from a 3rd party store and then used irg to import for you. Not stuff bought from irg.com

I still don’t understand what items the $200 inport fee is for. I’m certainly not paying that for a couple mags.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Also for the whiners.. the $200 fee is to get you almost ANYTHING legal to Canada, specialty firearms and what have you which is a small price to pay to get something you cannot get in Canada, boo hoo dont use it then. IRUNGUNS rocks!

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks for clarifying IRG!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Shipping is flat rated on everything.

Firearms 25.00 per gun

Accessories 25.00 regardless of weight or the amount ordered.

Ammunition 25.00 regardless of weight, if you order a truck load we will be calling you, don't laugh it has happened. Please make sure all ammo is approved by NRCAN for importation into Canada

My only comments to your team would be to word this slightly differently.
    Mention "canadian warehouse" after saying flat rate shipping?
    Otherwise to me it seems to infer shipping to me (in Canada) is a flat 25. Most other web page are interpreted like this.
    And being that its at the bottom and a bunch in all caps to me means its the most important info to be reading.
    Or remove that shipping info at the bottom of the page (the picture I included) and just say to read full shipping info on the link to the page that explains it all.

EG if I read a EE ad and it says "shipped to Ontario" I don't assume it might mean only to his other address that happens to be in Ontario, then I still need to pay from his Ontario address to myself. "Flat Rate" sounds very all inclusive.

Again, I understand your full page has all the info. Just suggesting that the info in the other places are consistent. Seems like a 'trap' to a few people so far.

Have a good Saturday!

Thank you, we have forwarded your message to the person who can make the necessary changes. There have been a number of updates to export reform that need to be addressed. Unfortunately, we just have not had the time to properly explain them, it is everything we can do to try and stay caught up.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by rob350 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying IRG!

My only comments to your team would be to word this slightly differently.
    Mention "canadian warehouse" after saying flat rate shipping?
    Otherwise to me it seems to infer shipping to me (in Canada) is a flat 25. Most other web page are interpreted like this.
    And being that its at the bottom and a bunch in all caps to me means its the most important info to be reading.
    Or remove that shipping info at the bottom of the page (the picture I included) and just say to read full shipping info on the link to the page that explains it all.

EG if I read a EE ad and it says "shipped to Ontario" I don't assume it might mean only to his other address that happens to be in Ontario, then I still need to pay from his Ontario address to myself. "Flat Rate" sounds very all inclusive.

Again, I understand your full page has all the info. Just suggesting that the info in the other places are consistent. Seems like a 'trap' to a few people so far.

Have a good Saturday!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    it is plain and simple. i may have made a mystake in ordering mags but i will survive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12