Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Capture.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7,017
When we buy something off your Canadian site do we still pay the $25 shipping charge from your US warehouse to your Canadian warehouse (and then a second shipping charge from the Canadian warehouse to our home)? Or because it's on your Canadian site does that mean the gun is already in Canada?

Thanks

David

If it's in Canada, you pay the cost of the item in U.S. dollars, then shipping from Alberta to you, plus GST. Pretty quick shipping as well.

P.

Absolutely, please include your shirt size in the notes when checking out.

I did.... but I got a tek mat instead? Not to worried about it free gift is a free gift. I thought I read a post last week explaining why tekmats were being sent instead of t-shirts?

Next time.

Canada Post considers it an over-sized package due to the length being over 48"

Just got one, been waiting for one of these for a while.

It was $706 for the rifle plus an outrageous $43 shipping and $35 GST in Alberta. Total cost was $784 to my door.

Just got one, been waiting for one of these for a while.

It was $706 for the rifle plus an outrageous $43 shipping and $35 GST in Alberta. Total cost was $784 to my door.

That is what I was worried about the shipping. 43 is a lot. We need to wait for lower dollar. Thanks for info.

Canada Post considers it an over-sized package due to the length being over 48"
Canada Post is ridiculous and needs to be privatized. That being said, when completing the order the shipping was listed at $15 (normal package rate, I assume) and there was no indication that I saw that the charge could be higher. When it came in at $43 I was surprised.

That is what I was worried about the shipping. 43 is a lot. We need to wait for lower dollar. Thanks for info.
That is the Canada Post shipping rate from Edmonton to just outside of Calgary. The Canadian dollar is not going to directly effect the postage.

This is the cheapest you will get this rifle, AL Flahrety's out of stock @ $730 plus tax, Prophet River has them coming in for $799 plus tax.

Buy now or pay more later

Back
Top Bottom