Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maple Ridge Armoury MRA-10 Upper Receiver for STAG-10 and Matrix M72D now available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    They will be available soon.
    Im the one that just ordered the handguard, ar10 308 barrel and gas block, if you would of had the bolt I would of ordered also.
    You guys got bolts in production some time in 2020?

CGN frequent flyer
    The Stag-10 seems to always show up as either a receiver set or a complete rifle, so I'm not sure there are a lot of lonely lowers looking for one of these uppers. Or is the business model that someone can do an alternate upper, eg one with a target barrel and scope while the other is a pencil barrel and red dot?

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    The Stag-10 seems to always show up as either a receiver set or a complete rifle, so I'm not sure there are a lot of lonely lowers looking for one of these uppers. Or is the business model that someone can do an alternate upper, eg one with a target barrel and scope while the other is a pencil barrel and red dot?
    For me I would like to have a second upper, just to have the option of going 6.5Creedmor or 308. It might be more a niche market thing, but I would hazard a guess that most Stag10 owners would be interested in a second complete upper.

GunNutz
    Does this upper also include Forward assist? It is showed in the picture but not in the description which says dust cover included.

Name:  WechatIMG19.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  34.9 KB

I have 2 uppers for 1 lower and want 2 more. Cheaper to build a new upper vs building a whole rifle. Almost build 2 uppers for the price of a complete rifle

CGN Regular
    If this fits both Stag 10 and Matrix M762D, does it mean a Stag 10 upper fits on a matrix 762d lower?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    If this fits both Stag 10 and Matrix M762D, does it mean a Stag 10 upper fits on a matrix 762d lower?
    That’s what I was wondering, but I just found out IRG’s post on the Matrix says the Stag and Matrix actually have interchangeable receiver sets.

Does anyone have a Stag or Matrix upper to weigh? See what the weight savings might be on this upper compared to the factory uppers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Very nice especially wen full rifle becomes available! More choice the better

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Im the one that just ordered the handguard, ar10 308 barrel and gas block, if you would of had the bolt I would of ordered also.
    You guys got bolts in production some time in 2020?
    We have good quality, USA Made OEM nitride BCGs available we just haven't got them up on the website yet. They will be $379.95. If you want one now, please email info@mapleridgearmoury.com and we can make that happen.

Business Member
    Yes this is the idea. Someone now has the option for a completely different upper setup. Seems there are alot of people wanting these because the first production run is nearly sold out now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast