Anyone order from Zahal before?.

Been about a month since I've placed and paid for an order, still in status PROCESSING.
Sent them an email 2 weeks after order placed, no reply received yet...
ZAHAL, can you answer please ? #184042 thanks

I am also still waiting for a reply to several emails concerning a missing paddle for my gp100 holster. Order# 180366. Would really appreciate an answer Zahal.

I ordered a VZ58 rail from them 2 years ago with no issues and last month, I ordered their chassis for the SKS and they shipped it in 3 days and now Canpost picked it up.

I placed an order (April 7) for Vz58 wood furniture. I haven’t heard anything so I sent them an email last night just asking if any updates. I got a reply back not too long ago saying my order was sent on the 17th and they provided me with a tracking number. I made my purchase as a guest and I’m finding it hard to track it through their site. Would this be considered cp tracking or does anyone have any idea where to look? It was a drop ship item.

I've ordered from them a couple of times and as long as you are patient you'll get what you ordered. Ships from Israel so don't have any expectations for delivery time, just wait and you'll eventually get your order.

I have also ordered twice from them so far. Shipping was pretty quick and had no issues. I will definitely order more stuff from them.

Greetings to our friends in Canada,

Sorry for being MIA here. Here is a quick update on what's going on. COVID19 hit Israel the same time it hit Europe. We operated during this time more or less as usual. I had to split the office into two shifts in case one gets infected the other shift can continue to work. We had a little bit of quarantine time at home but it was only for two days at a time. So basically our office and suppliers worked OK. The big problem we had was with the post office. They had to downsize their manpower and that resulted in shipping delays. Now they are back to normal. Another problem that we are still facing is the lack of flights Internationally.

We are seeing huge delays because of that and our priority shipping at times takes 20 days longer to arrive. Express Mail was also affected. It is getting a little bit better but we are still facing postal delays so I kindly ask everyone that order to be patient.

We also had delays with answering emails as due to the covid19 we had a spike in sales during April especially from the USA and Canada. Things have calmed down a little and we are getting back into the routine. Any issue you have you can email me personally at yoav@zahal.org

Thank you for your understanding and have a great day

Back
Top Bottom