Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone order from Zahal before?.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Same boat, ordered Feb 27, shipped March 23! Long process time, still waiting aswell, I understand that Covid slowed things down, but a month to get it shipped? A little crazy.
    Yeah I understand some delays like an extra 2-3 weeks. But im waiting over 2 months now. Which is insane.

Usual time is 1-2 weeks. I would be okay with at least some tracking updates. Like saying a expected time frame or if it was at least held at the border. Or in Canada by now. But nothing. There is no sensible reason for a 8+ week delay

CGN Regular
    Ordered multiple times from Zahal. A few weeks delivery time but I had options to upgrade if I wanted it faster. Never paid any duties or taxes and always had a positive experience communicating with the staff there. I usually place an order when the Palestinians riot to show my support for Israel .

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    FINALLY!! Exactly 2 months to the day my drop ship product has finally arrived. Thank you zahal! You came through and I was not charged any border/import fees or taxes.

Well i am going to make my first ever complaint post...i usually like to keep things positive and I have had good dealings with Zahal in the past but this time they really dropped the ball and i am increedibly frustrated and disappointed.

I ordered two gas mask filters and thought while i am at it, may as well add a tshrt and a couple of patches since it is coming all the way from Israel...

SIX WEEKS later the package arrives and guess what? it is the patches and tshirt only! No gas mask filters!

I took pics of the package and emailed Zahal right away....the answer that i got back was that it was a "shipping error"...so in other words they "forgot" to send me $108 worth of goods out of my $128 order...the most important items and the whole reason for my order in the first place.

They said they would ship the filters out right away but it has been 2 weeks and i have not received any confirmation or tracking number despite 3 emails from me to the original response that i got plus a 4th email to the address provided in this thread.

I now have two gas masks sitting like a useless lump of clay because i dont have filters. Had i known that this would take several months from Zahal, i would have looked for other options. The initial error and lack of communication are completely unacceptable and if i dont hear back in another day or two i will contact my credit card company and try to reverse it.

I dont think i will ever order from Zahal again.

RL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    5 weeks for a stock. Not too bad considering COVID and it’s from overseas.

This was my 4th order with them, no issues.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I don't think I've waited more than 2 weeks.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I don't think I've waited more than 2 weeks.
    U bet. That was my average timeframe. Had one In a week a few years ago.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Haven't checked Zahal's site lately???
    But getting close to 2021 calendar time???
    One for home and one for the guys at work...The next month is never turned until the 1st of the next month
    Tradition....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I ordered a CAA Micro roni from YRS and paid nothing extra and it came from Israel. Best prices on stuff from Israel. Took about 3 weeks to get to me.
    UCP member
    CPC member

as a follow up...received today....so ordered July 6th, fully received Oct 20th.

RL

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast