Anyone order from Zahal before?.

Same boat, ordered Feb 27, shipped March 23! Long process time, still waiting aswell, I understand that Covid slowed things down, but a month to get it shipped? A little crazy.

Yeah I understand some delays like an extra 2-3 weeks. But im waiting over 2 months now. Which is insane.

Usual time is 1-2 weeks. I would be okay with at least some tracking updates. Like saying a expected time frame or if it was at least held at the border. Or in Canada by now. But nothing. There is no sensible reason for a 8+ week delay

Ordered multiple times from Zahal. A few weeks delivery time but I had options to upgrade if I wanted it faster. Never paid any duties or taxes and always had a positive experience communicating with the staff there. I usually place an order when the Palestinians riot to show my support for Israel :).

Well i am going to make my first ever complaint post...i usually like to keep things positive and I have had good dealings with Zahal in the past but this time they really dropped the ball and i am increedibly frustrated and disappointed.

I ordered two gas mask filters and thought while i am at it, may as well add a tshrt and a couple of patches since it is coming all the way from Israel...

SIX WEEKS later the package arrives and guess what? it is the patches and tshirt only! No gas mask filters!

I took pics of the package and emailed Zahal right away....the answer that i got back was that it was a "shipping error"...so in other words they "forgot" to send me $108 worth of goods out of my $128 order...the most important items and the whole reason for my order in the first place.

They said they would ship the filters out right away but it has been 2 weeks and i have not received any confirmation or tracking number despite 3 emails from me to the original response that i got plus a 4th email to the address provided in this thread.

I now have two gas masks sitting like a useless lump of clay because i dont have filters. Had i known that this would take several months from Zahal, i would have looked for other options. The initial error and lack of communication are completely unacceptable and if i dont hear back in another day or two i will contact my credit card company and try to reverse it.

I dont think i will ever order from Zahal again.

RL

5 weeks for a stock. Not too bad considering COVID and it’s from overseas.

This was my 4th order with them, no issues.

Haven't checked Zahal's site lately???
But getting close to 2021 calendar time???
One for home and one for the guys at work...The next month is never turned until the 1st of the next month
Tradition....

The holster that I ordered from them on Tuesday the 6th of October arrived in my mailbox on Tuesday the 27th of October. 3 weeks from Israel to B.C. No taxes or added charges, just got it from the mail kiosk cooperative thing in our neighbourhood.
I hope to make another order for over $26 and get their cool 2021 calendar. I also hope that next year turns out as nice as their "gun handlers" in that calendar.

gungirls.jpg

Attachments

• gungirls.jpg
    gungirls.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 309
I ordered and paid for a fab defense stock for my 10/22 from zahal on January 18 2021. After a couple weeks without hearing anything from them I contacted Kerstin via email, they said things were delayed due to the pandemic. About 2 weeks after that I got an email that the stock had shipped. I received it today (almost 2 months later) I had to pay $70 duty (I’m in Nova Scotia). So the stock cost me $300 can overall and took 2 months to get here. It also came with no box for or paperwork, just wrapped in bubble wrap in a shipping bag. Quality of the product seems great but I will probably not buy from Zahal again.

Back
Top Bottom