Anyone order from Zahal before?.

Would like to place an order for some surplus stuff from them and was wondering if I order from them what extra charges will I get (customs, taxes) etc. I tried to check out but it’s not charging me tax or anything. Just wanted to make sure to avoid any surprises.
Thanks in advance

You might get hit with GST/HST by Canada Post, but nothing from Zahal, as far as I know.

BTW, the last order I placed with them got here PDQ.

Ordered 2 or 3 times. Currently waiting on one actually. Its slower to get here which is to be expected, probably more so now. Cant remember if there were tax charges on pick up from post office, likely there was. And even with paying USD with a crappy dollar the price is still great. Order with confidence.

My last order had an issue and they had to cancel. I had to email a number of times, and still have not seen a refund. This order was for a jericho mag.

zahal.jpg

I have had previous orders that went smooth.

Attachments

• zahal.jpg
    zahal.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 587
I've ordered once in January and still waiting on an error to be cleared up. At this point I dont think I would order from them again nor recommend to anyone

Excellent to deal with normally got packages within 5days from Israel... normally super crazy fast and hit and miss with duties...

Back
Top Bottom