Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double order FOC

Waite until the transactions are posted ( the CC will tell you the same thing) and then dispute the charges. I have had this happen and it can take a while and it can be very annoying especially if the transactions are big and the company is non responsive. A lot of the times the error extra pending transactions never get posted

I had an order placed last week, same thing happened, immediately after payment it was cancelled. There was a reorder option but when I clicked on it some of the items I wanted was no longer available. So I backed off it and emailed them. Two days later, got an email saying there was a glitch in the system and they would ship out my order by end of day. I just received the package this morning.

I had the same thing happened to me, I was able to get through to email and they stated I had to go in, in person in order to reissue the refund.
    I had a friend go there instead to pick up my order and they refunded me a few days later. Obviously they are super busy, but they were still able to reissue the refund for me without a stocking fee as it was non-intentional.

hope you get it fixed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12