Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double order FOC

Double order FOC

Seeing as I can’t seem get a response from FOC on an email seems I might as well try a thread maybe someone else has an idea but made an order for some items this weekend not too long later I get an conformation it’s all good order placed. Then a few mins later I get an email saying their is a problem with my order and it got canceled told me to try again if it persists call or email them so I made another got a conformation for that but later realized they are both different order numbers so I decided just to be sure so sent an email with that email that told me one got canceled to make sure I didn’t get a double order. Then this morning I get an email for both saying they are both shipping telling me (Your order cannot be changed or cancelled once it is placed. No exceptions. Any returned items will incur a 10% re-stocking fee. All sales are final.) even tho I was sent an email saying one was canceled I’m getting shipping numbers for both same items in both shipping fees and price on both as a double order anyone got any ideas how to contact em as they aren’t answering email or phones so they don’t ship out.

..........correction I got charged 3 times????
    Just checked credit at the time of this post and I got 3 charges from FOC at the same amount pending?
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 04-06-2020 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Checking credit

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Try to contact them. Record the attempts and then call your credit card company.

You made the order this weekend right? Its Monday today correct? Give them some time to fix it. Gun stores are all swamped right now.

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    You made the order this weekend right? Its Monday today correct? Give them some time to fix it. Gun stores are all swamped right now.
    That why I'm just trying to contact them before then ship, when they are sending me shipping labels ready to go im guessing today and emails telling me I can't cancel won't take back restocking fees stuff like that isn't exactly inspiring me with a lot of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by thepolinator View Post
    Try to contact them. Record the attempts and then call your credit card company.
    That just seems like a last resort is rather not go down but with the emails I'm being sent I'll keep it in mind.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    Swamped or not, it’s their responsibility to properly fill and charge orders. If they can’t do that they need to slow down. Canadian Tire shut down their website for a period this weekend to allow them to stay on top of things, for example.

People expecting items to ship as quickly as before are a little unrealistic. Expecting to be charged only for what you bought is pretty reasonable. That said, mistakes happen and I’m sure FOC will make it right.

Ok called in the morning and was told only emails can do much over phone left me at a loss, but 2hrs later got a call back since they saw the CGN post and that brought it up with emails. So thank you CGN and the guys still working at FOC I'm glad it was resolved before the shipments were all sent out and other 2 charges will be refunded.

TINVOWOOT

Yeah I'm thinking while the outsourced call centre at FOC is good for optics, it's actually turning to working against them I think as the operators over the phone can do essentially nothing to help. That said, yes, FOC will make it right don't worry.

Also came to realize something - now that I'm home pretty much all the time due to social isolation and office lockdown, weekends seem much longer now and a drunk Saturday night order seems like it was placed weeks ago, come Monday morning!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast